When was the first time you got drunk?

Bouzoo

I was 16, I was a 6th form student on a law trip to London. my teacher thought the conference we were at was boring and took us to a student union bar where we all got poop faced and returned back to school at 3am in the morning.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

my dad used to give me whiskey or ouzo in small samples when I was only a few years of age. 

First time I got drunk when I was of legal age on my 21st birthday.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

19 at a   gathering to remember the  life of a teacher, someone spiked the punch bowl..... I was a very happy drunk, my freind went around tellling people to NOT let me drink the fruit punch

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

I don't remember how old we were, but me and some friends stole a 1L bottle of Creme de menthe out of one of our parents liquor cabinet, and walked around the neighborhood swigging from the bottle until it was empty.

Was a fun night, still love creme de menthe.

approx. ten summers worth of drinking and smoking weed every single night followed. At some point, when my friends learned to drive, it became an every single weekend affair. (it was one of those neighborhoods where most people came down during the summer, and during the school year, on the weekends, until about winter).

Partying in the woods FTF**KINGW

Partying-at-your-friends-house-after-his-parents-got-a-divorce-and-moved-out FTW (seriously, ten cases of beer a night, with handles going around, and weed, and like.....60+ people, and the cops never got called)

Partying in a rural area FTW

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Never been drunk as I hate the taste of most alcoholic drinks, although I did get tipsy at my friends 18th birthday on Baileys and Tequila shots. It was a pretty tame experience, mostly just felt really sleepy and made my face go "numb". Now I just have a single bottle of cider three times a year (birthday, Christmas, New Years) as it's the only alcoholic drink I genuinely enjoy.

“Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?”

Never, because drunks are annoying and I don't want to be one of them.

It's fun being one of them though sometimes.

And you can generally handle yourself rather well anyways.

I find I can be totally smashed yet still handle and control myself, I don't say anything I don't regret and I don't do anything too stupid either (apart from drink excessively sometimes to the point where it makes me sick).

People just use it as an excuse to act like a tard

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

Was 11 or so. I made a mean daiquiri then, and I was cranking them out for some of my mother's guests. Ran out of rum, so I started to use vodka. Being the young kid that I was, I had a ton of it, and got close to drunk.

I'm older now, and I've graduated to the spiced rum I am drinking at this moment.

I don't do signatures.

Class trip to Italy. Just turned 17. Got plastered off of table wine. So much fun.

weiners