GTA V Money Hackers

iHardware Shelden

So I was playing GTA V today and if you have not heard already there is a bug or glitch of some sorts that allows for the replacement of ammo with money bags or something like that. I was given over 40 Million Dollars in game and I am quite pissed about it since I could not do anything but run... I just hope it does not result in an account ban. Anyways if you have experienced this glitch/bug yet please post about it here and what you have done about it. Sorry if there is already a thread on this but I can't find one. 

Zcph4K1.jpg

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

From what i understand rockstar has kinda been hit or miss with that issue! Ive known people thats been banned for accidently picking it up and people who havnt! You may want to talk to rstar and they probably will take away the money but its better then being banned!

Contact R* support IMMEDIATELY and ask them to remove it otherwise they ban you during a ban wave and it is harder to get unbanned.

Yeah. That's basically all you can do. If you don't, you'll get a 2 week ban, 8 months the second time and the 3rd time it's a permanent ban.

Also from what I've heard, the support will ban you no matter what "because you could have left the lobby". At least that's what happened to one of my friends.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

From what i understand rockstar has kinda been hit or miss with that issue! Ive known people thats been banned for accidently picking it up and people who havnt! You may want to talk to rstar and they probably will take away the money but its better then being banned!

Also, if you get banned ,the money is removed from your account.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

I would assume that they put in extensive measures since the console hacked money fiasco. I know they wan't to protect online from situations like this because they can make profit off of selling shark cards. The fact that people found a way to hack money legitimately surprises me and at the same time doesn't! As long as you didn't intentionally seek out the money I think you should be fine, as long as your report it quickly and don't spend the money.

Alright, just submitted on the support page, just guess all I can do is hope  :unsure:

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

Keep us updated.

I hope they won't ban you.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440

Hackers, the reason I hate PC multiplayer gaming. Only reason to play multiplayer on consoles, until they get jailbroken and get hackers as well.