anyone have cs go skins i can have?

GeeZillion

so i just started cs go and i want some skins i have 4 cases i got from playing matches and a few skins but i want some more anyone willing to give me some even if there dumb skins that are battle scarred? my steam is GeeZillion i know no one will probably give me any but its worth a try

You could just sell cases for money and use that money to buy skins you know.......

You could just sell cases for money and use that money to buy skins you know.......

i know but my account is currently blocked from using the market 

i know but my account is currently blocked from using the market 

15 days or something, it's not bad.

Like anybody will give you free skins anyway........

15 days or something, it's not bad.

Like anybody will give you free skins anyway........

no its blocked for untill my bother calls valve and tells them to unblock it and im talking like battle scared skins people have like 5 of like ones with barley any skin not like elite skins and stuff like that

no its blocked for untill my bother calls valve and tells them to unblock it and im talking like battle scared skins people have like 5 of like ones with barley any skin not like elite skins and stuff like that

I think if you're blocked from market, you're also blocked from trading, not sure on that.

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

I think if you're blocked from market, you're also blocked from trading, not sure on that.

i didnt think of that i probably am

Probably some credit card thing that prohibits payment or something......

Don't see much execpt that VAC ban.

https://steamrep.com/search?q=GeeZillion

Probably some credit card thing that prohibits payment or something......

Don't see much execpt that VAC ban.

https://steamrep.com/search?q=GeeZillion

Recent VAC ban. Looks like someone was caught in the recent CS:GO Vac waves. I can't believe someone like you has the balls to ask for free stuff. I mean, you literally couldn't take it even if someone were willing.

Recent VAC ban. Looks like someone was caught in the recent CS:GO Vac waves. I can't believe someone like you has the balls to ask for free stuff. I mean, you literally couldn't take it even if someone were willing.

Although look at the date of the recent VAC ban, 20 days ago or something.

And the OP is still playing CS:GO, could be a VAC ban from CoD but idk.

Although look at the date of the recent VAC ban, 20 days ago or something.

And the OP is still playing CS:GO, could be a VAC ban from CoD but idk.

You can still play cs with a cs related vac ban, you just cant join any vac secured servers

Begging isn't allowed on this forum. Locked.

HTTP/2 203