Looking for best headphones under $100

Hello, I am looking for the best over-ear headphones with surround sound that will also cancel out any other background noise. Does anyone have any suggestions?

If you want Wireless then Logitech G930s, if not then Hyper X Clouds

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

Hello, I am looking for the best over-ear headphones with surround sound that will also cancel out any other background noise. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hyper X Clouds or Seinhesier HD558's with a mod mi for a little more.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Don't buy a headset that advertises surround sound, get Razer surround for free instead. At your budget it is also bad to get noise cancelling, instead get noise isolation. The HyperX Cloud mention do many times already is a good choice, but if you don't need the integrated Mic you can get the same headphone for less as the Takstar Pro80.

Okay, thanks everyone! I am probably going to get the HyperX Cloud, it seems to have everything I want and need!