Has the define r4 a Kensington lock ?

GER_T4IGA

Title says it. If so where??

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

No. I don't think many cases will have them, unless they're display ones or something. 

Nope, doesn't look like it - I have one and never noticed any place for one, and a quick Google search suggests that there isn't one. 

no

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

couldnt you put the lock on the mesh in the back of the case?

Nope, doesn't look like it - I have one and never noticed any place for one, and a quick Google search suggests that there isn't one.

Sh... I mean it is a shame that I doesn't ;-)

Must have been dreaming the one day I thought I saw one on it :\ (backslash because I am not a casual bestBuy peasant)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                

couldnt you put the lock on the mesh in the back of the case?

At the exhaust fan or the PSU xD

3.Use