mouse help

jkiamsh

I am looking for a mouse that is a claw grip, have 2-1 buttons on right side and have a strong middle click button. I am currently using a deathadder and I enjoy the middle click only 

Mobo: GA-990XA-UD3 / Cpu: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.4Ghz / Memory: 2x4 GB DDR3 1600Mhz patriot intel extreme masters

VGA: xfx HD R7870 2GB  HDD: WD Black 1TB

Power Supply: Cx 500 Watts 80+ Bronze / Case: Corsair 200R / Cooler: Coolmaster 212 Evo

I am looking for a mouse that is a claw grip, have 2-1 buttons on right side and have a strong middle click button. I am currently using a deathadder and I enjoy the middle click only 

Buttons on the right side? For use with your pinkie? o.O

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Steelseries Sensei.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

Intellimouse 3.0 is good if you can find it.

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

Buttons on the right side? For use with your pinkie? o.O

oh i meant left side lol 

Mobo: GA-990XA-UD3 / Cpu: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.4Ghz / Memory: 2x4 GB DDR3 1600Mhz patriot intel extreme masters

Power Supply: Cx 500 Watts 80+ Bronze / Case: Corsair 200R / Cooler: Coolmaster 212 Evo

Logitech G9x is an amazing claw grip mouse, I'd recommend it to anybody any day of the week!

Logitech G9x is an amazing claw grip mouse, I'd recommend it to anybody any day of the week!

that was what I was thinking as well but I dont like the middle button going left to right