Why cant I put my pc in sleep mode?

vivacity

As you can see in this picture I cant even click those 2 options. Anyone know why?

post-228962-0-76235700-1432237656.png

Try updating the drivers for your GPU. Also some motherboards have a sleep option in the BIOS, check to make sure it is enabled. If this doesn't work check to make sure you have the correct settings in your power options in the control panel

If you want my attention, quote my post or I will not see it. I ignore builds that do not use PCPartPicker.

If I have solved/answered your question, please press "mark solved" to make it easier for the rest of the community find the answer

Try updating the drivers for your GPU. Also some motherboards have a sleep option in the BIOS, check to make sure it is enabled. If this doesn't work check to make sure you have the correct settings in your power options in the control panel

I currently dont have a gpu in my pc. My old one died like a week ago, new one is on its way. I am using intergrated currently. Could this be the problem?

I currently dont have a gpu in my pc. My old one died like a week ago, new one is on its way. I am using intergrated currently. Could this be the problem?

Probably. Have you not been able to sleep/hibernate since you have made any hardware changes?

If you want my attention, quote my post or I will not see it. I ignore builds that do not use PCPartPicker.

If I have solved/answered your question, please press "mark solved" to make it easier for the rest of the community find the answer

Probably. Have you not been able to sleep/hibernate since you have made any hardware changes?

I actually have no idea. I just noticed rn. Sometimes I shutdown my pc and other times and I use sleep. 

Download the latest graphics update for the integrated graphics. It seems like this is the issue. I have the same thing when I re-image PC's and is sorted through graphics drivers 

I actually have no idea. I just noticed rn. Sometimes I shutdown my pc and other times and I use sleep. 

I see classic mode... did you ever install/enable iGPU drivers?

This is a signature.

I see classic mode... did you ever install/enable iGPU drivers?

No and I just noticed this. Im gonna get the drivers now, thanks and yea I cant change the theme of windows