Is there a way to fix flickering while changing pages without changint to day theme?

Meawa
Go to solution Solved by W-L,

Whenevery I click on a link, this happens. It's very annoying and the flash it makes Is sorta visible even when I look away. Is there a way to NOT make it flicker without changing to day theme? 

In the video youll see the flicker it makes

There is a fix for that I've been using it for a while now and it's great:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/108565-how-to-remove-the-irritating-white-screen-when-loading-the-next-page/

Whenevery I click on a link, this happens. It's very annoying and the flash it makes Is sorta visible even when I look away. Is there a way to NOT make it flicker without changing to day theme? 

i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Corsair DDR4 LPX 16 GB | MSI GTX 970 Gaming | Corsair 750D | WD Black 1 TB | MX100 256 GB | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 Watt | ASUS VG248QE | Corsair H105 | K70 MX blues non-RGB | M95 | H1500 | Windows 8.1 64-bit

Try Firefox, I have never seen that before. What is your Internet speed?

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Try Firefox, I have never seen that before. What is your Internet speed?

I think 2mbps upload and about 25 mbps download. thats in bits not bytes

i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Corsair DDR4 LPX 16 GB | MSI GTX 970 Gaming | Corsair 750D | WD Black 1 TB | MX100 256 GB | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 Watt | ASUS VG248QE | Corsair H105 | K70 MX blues non-RGB | M95 | H1500 | Windows 8.1 64-bit

I think 2mbps upload and about 25 mbps download. thats in bits not bytes

Then it can only be the browser, you got fast internet and a kick ass cpu.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I believe thats normal... I have it too

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

thats a thing browsers do when they load a new page

they start with a white screen, and trough the glorious modern age internet speeds it loads the html, css and other junk within a split second over top of that white screen.

a way to solve this would be to have your browser start with a dark screen (if thats even possible) and have it layer overtop of that.

EDIT: seems to not be possible on chrome

thats a thing browsers do when they load a new page

they start with a white screen, and trough the glorious modern age internet speeds it loads the html, css and other junk within a split second over top of that white screen.

a way to solve this would be to have your browser start with a dark screen (if thats even possible) and have it layer overtop of that.

With firefox, the black back ground stays and only the context changes, when changing a forum page. And I got crappy internet.

With firefox, the black back ground stays and only the context changes, when changing a forum page. And I got crappy internet.

i just did a test with firefox, and it seems to be just a split second faster, and also: firefox allows you to set the background color to will, you could even make it springgreen to troll grandma. (i do not approve of people trolling grandma with settings in firefox)

EDIT: figured out how firefox and chrome differ here:

chrome goes to the new page (blank) and fills in the content as it loads

firefox loads in the content first, and switches to the fully rendered page once loaded.

I have this happen too, same theme. I've never even noticed it LOL. I think it's the theme loading, so what you're noticing is the switch from white to gray as the page loads.

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/108565-how-to-remove-the-irritating-white-screen-when-loading-the-next-page/

thanks, fixed it