MSI Gtx 970 Gaming 4G
Cooler Master 212x
G.Skill Ripjaws (4x2) 
Cooler Master V550w 80+Gold
Samsung 850 Evo 256GB SSD
1TB WD Blue HDD
500GB Hitachi HDD(Old)
Cooler Master 912 Haf

I recently installed windows 8.1 Pro VL and i am seeing that my PC is quite slow after the clean install,i installed the OS twice because the first time i changed some settings and it caused the windows to crash and not even boot up anymore.

But after the install everything opens slowly,i see some mouse stutter,opening task manager takes upto like 10 seconds,Drives load slower and the startup items load slower than even on Windows 7.The boot time seems to be ok as it takes 6 seconds to boot after showing the bios splash screen.

But i would want to know why is it like this?I have the OS installed on my SSD.

And is installing windows for several times on SSD by using the "clean" option in cmd bad for the performance of the SSD?

Please Help 
TIA

Are you running your SSD in AHCI mode?  If not go into the bios, change it to AHCI and then try reinstalling windows again.

To confirm whether or not your speeds are slower than expected I would go download CrystalDiskMark, run a benchmark and post the results here.

I used the samsung Magician Software to benchmark and got this. 

post-226090-0-83551900-1432029949.png

My specs:

Intel Core i5 4690k

Asus Z97 Pro Gamer

MSI Gtx 970 Gaming 4G

Cooler Master 212x

G.Skill Ripjaws (4x2) 

Cooler Master V550w 80+Gold

Samsung 850 Evo 256GB SSD

1TB WD Blue HDD

500GB Hitachi HDD(Old)

Cooler Master 912 Haf

I recently installed windows 8.1 Pro VL and i am seeing that my PC is quite slow after the clean install,i installed the OS twice because the first time i changed some settings and it caused the windows to crash and not even boot up anymore.

But after the install everything opens slowly,i see some mouse stutter,opening task manager takes upto like 10 seconds,Drives load slower and the startup items load slower than even on Windows 7.The boot time seems to be ok as it takes 6 seconds to boot after showing the bios splash screen.

But i would want to know why is it like this?I have the OS installed on my SSD.

And is installing windows for several times on SSD by using the "clean" option in cmd bad for the performance of the SSD?

Please Help 

TIA

Hey ishraq2626,

Check the BIOS settings, as @Speaker1264 pointed out, as make sure the SSD has the proper settings. Also what does your Task Manager show when the computer is struggling with performance? It's possible that something is bottlenecking the normal speeds. 
Have you tried installing the OS on the HDD and see how it goes? Are you doing any overclocking (on the CPU, GPU, RAM)?
The results from the SSD benchmark are good and normal. 

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

Hey ishraq2626,

Check the BIOS settings, as @Speaker1264 pointed out, as make sure the SSD has the proper settings. Also what does your Task Manager show when the computer is struggling with performance? It's possible that something is bottlenecking the normal speeds. 
Have you tried installing the OS on the HDD and see how it goes? Are you doing any overclocking (on the CPU, GPU, RAM)?
The results from the SSD benchmark are good and normal. 

Captain_WD.

Yes AHCI Mode Is Enabled and that before the install.

No Overclocking Done.

The Apps Just Stuggle To Open And Drives(Not SSD) blank out and then come back,also the icons load slowly.

Yes AHCI Mode Is Enabled and that before the install.

No Overclocking Done.

The Apps Just Stuggle To Open And Drives(Not SSD) blank out and then come back,also the icons load slowly.

Do you have indexing enabled on each of your drives?

Do you have indexing enabled on each of your drives?

Yes and also i see that cpu usage is 100% when starting windows.

Yes and also i see that cpu usage is 100% when starting windows.

Try disabling indexing and run the OS in safe mode to see if that changes anything. Have you tried running the system without the HDD? Maybe run a diagnostic tool on it to make sure it's running healthy. I would recommend running WD Data Lifeguard Diagnostic tool: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=Dg8BWh

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/