Google sets an event for July 24, next Android release coming

bosnian_guy

They will probably unveil the new Nexus 7 and Android 4.3

I think so too. But If they end up announcing the Android 4.3 I think that they won't introduce much changes, only a few things to help with the lag and stuff like that.

i rather want android 5.0 than 4.3

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

i rather want android 5.0 than 4.3

I prefer them calling it 4.3. If they think there's not that much substantial changes to be called 5.0 then 4.3 is better imo.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

PLEASE release the next version of the Nexus 4.

Sounds like Google Now will be integrated in to Chrome as well, since Pichai is the VP of Chrome.

AHHHHHH!!!!

release the next damn Nexus already ^.^

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

hmmmm hoping that there saying all future and past products are now open source but realistically it's probally a new andriod version

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

It will be the Nexus 4 Rev. 2 and the new Nexus 7 and most likely JellyBean 4.3.

Hurry up google with the updates i would like my N4 not to have the master key vulnerability.

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....

weeerrrrrrr .... i will never get anything better than 4.1 jelly bean :(  waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

Android 4.3 or 5??? Interesting.

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

4.3 the new nexus 7 and perhaps the moto X I don't expect the nexus 5 and leaks show android 4.3 Aswell as a video of it on the nexus 4 is around