2 Switches Were Sacrificed Today

Charger

Sadly two vintage Cherry MX Black were sacrificed today to fix some cheap MX Blue switches. They were born sometime around 1985 and have ended up being parts donors for some modern MX Blues in a cheap Monoprice mechanical keyboard. Just so I can have the up arrow and page up on a keyboard I plan to part out in the future. It is such a sad ending for them but they will be remembered and their parts saved for the day when I decide to salvage the parts for this keyboard.

Vintage MX Black switch stems, MX Clear springs and the destroyed MX Blue housings

1RZwsVW.jpg

Anyways @Vitalius I fixed your monoprice keyboard from your review threads with some quality donor parts I had previously gotten from @TheProfosist maybe I will type something up about it myself after I use it for a bit. That broken up arrow annoyed the hell out of me.

Br0ooXA.jpg

hahaha :lol:

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

Poor Vintage Blacks. You cut their life too soon. I mean they didn't even get to live until they were 30 to look back wondering where they went wrong. They weren't married and didn't even have a girlfriend.

*wipes tears away from the corner of his eyes*