I need a new case

loganrp

I am looking for a full tower or larger case, under $200 USD, that has a window, optical drive bays, and that is sleek. I like the NZXT Switch 810 and the NZXT H440 but they both have things I hate...

I am looking for a full tower or larger case, under $200 USD, that has a window, optical drive bays, and that is sleek. I like the NZXT Switch 610 and the NZXT H440 but they both have things I hate...

And those things you hate are?

And those things you hate are?

On the H440, there are no ODD bays and it's only a mid tower case, and the Switch 810, you can't get the case in anything but white and black and the power button is ugly and placed inconviniently.

Enthoo Luxe?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

Corsair 750D fits all you're needs

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-case-750d

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Why full tower?

What are you putting inside?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Why full tower?

What are you putting inside?

ATX Mobo, AiO CPU Cooler, 750Ti GPU and that's about it for main components.

ATX Mobo, AiO CPU Cooler, 750Ti GPU and that's about it for main components.

Were you planning to upgrade to a custom loop with more graphics cards?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Were you planning to upgrade to a custom loop with more graphics cards?

I planned to possibly to a custom loop in the future.

unless you have "hulk's hand" this system fit in a mid-tower (micro if the mobo was smaller) so I don't know why youNEED a full tower

ok for a big custom loop I didn't see your last post

CPU; i5 3570k | Motherboard; Asus P8z77 V-LK | RAM; 16GB (2x8GB) G. Skill ripjaws 1600 | GPU; AMD Readon 7850 2GB | Case; Fractal Design Define R5 | Storage; 1x OCZ Vertex 3 Series 120GB; 1x  Seagate Barracuda 1TB; 1x WD Green 3TB | PSU; SeaSonic 520W 80 PLUS PLATINUM Fanless | Cooling; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO with LTT NF-F12 pwm  | Operating System; Windows 7 Ultimate |

I planned to possibly to a custom loop in the future.

What about the graphics cards?

What about the graphics cards?

A larger graphics card but I don't plan to go past a single graphics card.

A larger graphics card but I don't plan to go past a single graphics card.

In that case, I'd suggest going with a mid tower like a S340 or Define S instead for better airflow.