Help with forum

mrswagbhinav

How can I see people who viewed my profile before the 5 latest visitors that's displayed?

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

You can't.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

You can't.

Well shit, my friend said he saw my profile and he won't tell me his

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

Well shit, my friend said he saw my profile and he won't tell me his

Ok...

Why does that matter...?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Ok...

Why does that matter...?

He's an a-hole and I need to get back at him

He's an a-hole and I need to get back at him

So you get back at people by looking at their profile?

Kids these days...

If hes an idiot then just ignore him

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

So you get back at people by looking at their profile?

Kids these days...

If hes an idiot then just ignore him

No lol he teases me so I need to find something to tease him about,

No lol he teases me so I need to find something to tease him about,

He only teases you because you give him a reaction.

If tell him "So? I don't give a fuck." every time he talks about it he will eventually stop.

You need to learn how to deal with pricks, not retaliate at them.

Spoiler

This thread was a waste of my lifetime.

Why did the console player cross the road?......To render the building on the other side.

The perfect system is one with no users.

yes, yes it was

Amen. This isn't a life advice forum, this is a tech forum.

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

Might as well comment on it and be done with it I guess ...

Unless you can see the future ... No , you can't ... Sorry ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...