Is this case good

zBxrbxri

Standard size R9 290 says about 275mm in length, this is the longest one I could find at 305mm. Case says it supports up to 350 mm long GPUs, so you should be fine with any model 290 (supports up to 150mm tall CPU coolers, which I can assume translates closely to GPU height, and 290s float around 105 - 115mm tall, so you should be safe height wise as well).

As far as quality goes, looks like a decent price, reviews look good. Nothing I see gives me any red flags. 

Standard size R9 290 says about 275mm in length, this is the longest one I could find at 305mm. Case says it supports up to 350 mm long GPUs, so you should be fine with any model 290 (supports up to 150mm tall CPU coolers, which I can assume translates closely to GPU height, and 290s float around 105 - 115mm tall, so you should be safe height wise as well).

As far as quality goes, looks like a decent price, reviews look good. Nothing I see gives me any red flags. 

Not even the name :P

Sentey Gs-6008 Stealth Gaming Computer Case - 1 USB 3.0 + 1 USB 2.0 & Hd Audio and MIC - 120mm Front Blue LED Fan and a Rear 80mm Black Fan - 2.5" SSD and 3.5 Support - Form Factor: ATX Micro Atx and Mini Itxsupports up to 340mm Long Graphics Cards - CPU Coolers That ARE up to 150mm in Height ARE Supported / / Cable Management / Watercooling Ready + Hidden Cable Sytem / Support Any Power Supply As 80 Plus Standard Bronze Gold or Platinum / Cable Management for Modular Power Supply - Gaming Case - Desktop Case ATX or Micro ATX - - Best Pc Gaming and Desktop Mid Tower - Support Cheap and Expensive Video Cards Intel or AMD and Nvidia Ultra Pro Systems- Solid State and HDD Hard Drive Bay Removable for Better and Easy Assembly

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

should be fine to put that card in the case

length of the card: 29.5 cm (11.61 inch) (http://lanoc.org/review/video-cards/6812-xfx-r9-290-double-dissipation-edition)

available space for the card in the case (as described in the headline) 34 cm

what i think the problem of this case is: the psu is mounted on the top, so it breaths the hot air coming from your cpu (hot air rises). there are many other cases available with the psu mounted on the bottom, so it'll get fresh air. Additonally, it won't be the quietest case as you can mount only one 80mm fan in the back (it needs high rpm to move the same amount of air compared to a larger fan, as a consequence, it'll be loud)

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

Ahh, I didn't notice the top mounted PSU (granted, only really glanced). That is a red flag indeed, although as stated, you can get around that with proper ventilation. It also depends on the CPU cooler you plan on getting. 

Now that I look into this thing more it throws some additional red flags, I apologize for skimming the first time. As @GeekySole9354 joked, the name alone is a tad ridiculous, and the GPU length is 340 not 350, but then in the pictures it says 330mm max. Still not a problem for your GPU, but always annoying when the listings contradict themselves. 

They also boldly claim liquid cooling support, but I'd love to see where they expect you to mount a rad, considering the rear fan is 80mm and there is no room without removing the front drive cages. 

There is also no top mount fan options (would be nice if they left a hole there so you could flip the PSU and draw air from the top of the case). And you likely wont be making much use of the side panel fan mounts as the GPU and potentially CPU cooler will be in the way (unless you mount them on the outside of the case, which will look trashy). 

I see people skimp on cases all the time, I used to be the same way, then I finally went and bought a full tower case with plenty of room and will never go back. Putting a system together in one of these small compact cases always ends up being a nightmare, case manufacturers have to cut corners somewhere to claim the features this case is claiming, and you're likely going to have a frustrating time putting a build in this case because of that.