I was so sceptical about getting an SSD...

Sup guys, I thought i'd put it out there because i know a lot of people want an answer to 'is it worth getting an SSD?' because at the moment you're using a hard drive and you don't want to have to reinstall the OS and all you games blah blah blah, but I would say that's the only downside in getting an SSD. I was so sceptical about getting one but I just went ahead and bought it, my pc was being held back so much i didn't even realise how much my HDD was 'bottlenecking' my pc. With the prices of SSD's dropping dramatically, I bought a 500gb Samsung 850 evo and my god is it quick. If you're one of those people who just don't know if it's worth it, just install your main games on the SSD with music and all your apps such as steam ect, and but an SSD right now.

I just thought I would share with you guys that I took a risk on getting one because I had no idea if it would actually be worth it but if you're one of those people debating on weather to get an SSD or not, it's by far the best upgrade I have done in a while. 

Thanks for reading I hope I could help some of you out there, if you want any down to earth answers to any questions you have don't be shy to ask even if it does sounds stupid. 

Jev.