I have an addiction...

AStateOfTrance

But you probably spend hundreds on cases.

I really dont, my last 2 I returned to microcenter since it was within my return period lol

So, within this thread, I've switched 2 cases. I went with the NZXT H440, I loved how clean it looked, But

Snip

I decided to to with the Corsair 780T. I have a total of 9 fans installed in the system. 4 intake and 5 exhaust (push pull) and I'm loving it!

Now I feel like it'd be totally reasonable to recase my pc after only 4 months. Eff this no name pile that newegg pawned off on me under the guise of a combo.

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I also suffer from this addiction. I have a perfectly fine Haf X that I've had for two years now. Works amazingly well, great air flow and I kinda sorta like the rugged look to it. Well my case is something that I haven't upgraded in a long time. So for no reason at all I just bought the Corsair 750d. This sucks I wish there was a cure!

NZXT 440 in black/green saw it today and thought, oh would make a nice Nvidia fanboy build. Then saw XForma MBX MKII, oh I gotta have me one of those even trying to justify the cost to myself ! Then I read about the upcoming Phanteks Evolv ATX and I'm like, gotta have one !

I feel your pain ;)