Project Copper Head - My First Custom water cooled pc!

Ok so for this build im going all out balls to the wall! Its going to be freaking awesome and im going to show you guys the build up along the way! 

so a few weeks ago i thought of an idea to use copper tubing as piping on a PC, but wait it gets better... I also thought of stripping a aluminum case to bare aluminium. So a few weeks later I was telling one of my buddy's about it and im a minitrucker and so is he, he said he could fabricate a case for $250 for me and make it how ever i want so i was like "HELL YEA" so he said get on sketch up and make a design and ill get on it. 

so that's what i need your guys help with, i never built a water cooled pc but ive seen jaystwocents Skunk Works and linustechtips personal rig so i know the basic layout and i know for sure i want a basement in the case so leave the suggestions please and im going to get on building the case in sketch up!

i want to do lots of un necessary piping too (just because its badass) kinda like a industrial building would have and maby even bring some piping outside! this case is most likley going in my office at my shop (i have a custom truck shop) to show off so im not really going for a practical build just badass and that it works!

copper and aluminum? Sounds fantastic!

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

---> UPDATE <---

so i have the sketch up done i just have to get it uploaded some how (btw how do i upload photos i cant add them off my pc?). But i decided to make a list of parts to give you guys just a vision of how far im going with this build. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/q2F2Lk

theres obviously no case or cooling or anything like that because its all going to be custom lol. i have an idea to do custom graphics card covers over the water blocks that my buddy can make for 80$ each which will be cool

---> UPDATE <---

so i have the sketch up done i just have to get it uploaded some how (btw how do i upload photos i cant add them off my pc?). But i decided to make a list of parts to give you guys just a vision of how far im going with this build. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/q2F2Lk

theres obviously no case or cooling or anything like that because its all going to be custom lol. i have an idea to do custom graphics card covers over the water blocks that my buddy can make for 80$ each which will be cool

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-motherboard-z97ausb31 ?

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

nothing wrong with that motherboard but im going to have a cover over the mother board so it doesnt really matter looks wise what motherboard i choose i just like the proformance of the msi motherboard

Sweet :) Can't wait to see the finished product.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

Sweet :) Can't wait to see the finished product.

yea man me too it probably will be a while before i get any parts besides the case because i need to build a gaming rig first for my house lol

yea man me too it probably will be a while before i get any parts besides the case because i need to build a gaming rig first for my house lol

a gaming rig just as something else until this is done? P.m. If you want I've got something in PCPartPicker that nice. Just need a budget :)

a gaming rig just as something else until this is done? P.m. If you want I've got something in PCPartPicker that nice. Just need a budget :)

was it the one you put in my other post and no actually this pc is going to go at my shop and i need a rig for at home because im not going to be able to haul this thing around because of its weight lol

was it the one you put in my other post and no actually this pc is going to go at my shop and i need a rig for at home because im not going to be able to haul this thing around because of its weight lol

yeah

well heres just some refrence pics and ideas of what i mean by "industrial building"

post-195642-0-31679200-1431835244_thumb.

most skyscrapers have GIANT exhaust fans on the top so i want to do that on the top with the rad

post-195642-0-25604900-1431835356.jpg

heres just an idea of a basement probably wont do thin in the basement of the case lol

post-195642-0-82861200-1431835413.jpg

This is what im wanting to go for on the inside of the case come out of the case into the top like in the next picture

post-195642-0-52611700-1431835480_thumb.

Im gonna do pipes like this around the fans up top

Sounds great!, 

btw, you should give me some money lol

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Sounds great!, 

btw, you should give me some money lol

yea i dont have money to pay for this luckily my buddy says i can pay him later lol