help me, did I just puncture my rad

Hey guys and girls,

I was just doing my first ever build and while installing the nzxt kraken x61 I noticed a dent on it (not sure if from myself or out of the box). I've been extremely careful and don't think it was me but anyway. The area around the dent is wet. Has my $179 cooler gone to heaven?

Am I able to send it back or contact nzxt or will I have to buy a new one?

Thanks heaps everyone, can't believe this has happened :(

Hey guys and girls,

I was just doing my first ever build and while installing the nzxt kraken x61 I noticed a dent on it (not sure if from myself or out of the box). I've been extremely careful and don't think it was me but anyway. The area around the dent is wet. Has my $179 cooler gone to heaven?

what part of the rad is the dent on? on the fins or on the base?

Hey guys and girls,

if the fins were the one's dented it should still work as long as it's not a horrible big ass dent.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

its on the fins, i'd post a picture but havent worked out how yet

Ok so as for RMA'ing it. Do i go back to the store i bought it from or contact nzxt somehow?? I live in Australia if that makes any difference at all :)

Thanks heaps everyone for your instant help and support. i feel like crying :'(

WOW DIRECT RMA (in case you dont know what RMA means it means SEND THIS SH*T DIRECTLY BACK!)

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

Ok so as for RMA'ing it. Do i go back to the store i bought it from or contact nzxt somehow?? I live in Australia if that makes any difference at all :)

Thanks heaps everyone for your instant help and support. i feel like crying :'(

Contact www.nzxt.com/support

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

Not good. Those thin tubes carry the fluid. I'd RMA that.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

ok thanks heaps guys for all the help and support. I've emailed both the store that i bought the part from and ive also contacted NZXT. i guess whichever one responds to me first will be the one that i go back to. I'm so devastated that this has happened and am now delayed even more in joining the master race :/

Thaks for the help everyone,
Hodge

ok thanks heaps guys for all the help and support. I've emailed both the store that i bought the part from and ive also contacted NZXT. i guess whichever one responds to me first will be the one that i go back to. I'm so devastated that this has happened and am now delayed even more in joining the master race :/

Thaks for the help everyone,

Hodge

We will wait for you :* :D