Game capturing.

Cgermino89

Hey everyone. I was wondering what kind of software do you prefer to use to capture your gameplay? Look forward to seeing what everyone uses.

Hey everyone. I was wondering what kind of software do you prefer to use to capture your gameplay? Look forward to seeing what everyone uses.

Camera infront of screen, jk

i fraps to a secondary drive.

if u have a nivida card, i rec shadow play.

I used to use FRAPS, but that gave me problems. Then I used DXTory, but it didn't give me certain features. After I used Shadowplay, but that was giving me issues. So now I use OBS, it has the features I want from Shadowplay, but is much more versatile.

Camera infront of screen, jk

i fraps to a secondary drive.

if u have a nivida card, i rec shadow play.

Hahaha. You can have fraps store recorded to a second drive? Sorry if it's a noob question.

Hahaha. You can have fraps store recorded to a second drive? Sorry if it's a noob question.

pIMUiHC.png

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

I use dxtory

because of my shitty hardware obs is a dick

but obs is good too.

OBS. Older games with MSI Afterburner or Fraps.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I use OBS or MSI Afterburner, preferably OBS. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Fraps or ShadowPlay.

|CPU| i7 4770K @ 4.4GHz |Motherboard| Asus Z87 MAXIMUS VI HERO |RAM| Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1866MHz |GPU| EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB

|HD| 256GB SSD 850 PRO |Sound| Creative Sound Blaster Z High Performance |Case| NZXT Phantom 410 |OS| Windows 10 x64

fraps only absolutely no quality loss. Can do with the video whatever i want. Which is exactly what i want. I record to 3 1TB raptors in raid-0 so i also have no performance loss :).

I have no signature

I recommend:

• FRAPS
  • OBS (really tough on computers though, especially the weaker ones)
  • CamStudio (light, free, no limits, no watermarks, easy to use)
  • DXtory

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I guess I'll give Fraps a shot then. Thanks alot guys.

Fraps or snagit

My rig:
CPU: i7 4790k @4.5ghz (1.165v) COOLER: Hyper 212 Evo  MOBO: Asus Maximus VI EXTREME   RAM: 8GB Kingston FURY @1866 Mhz   GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX 970 DUAL SLI   PSU: Corsair HX750   CASE: NZXT Phantom 830 HDD: WD Black 3TB SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256Gb

Fraps end up in HUGE files though, I recommend a big drive for that.

OBS.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I'd definitely recommend OBS, I've been using it for a while after moving over from Fraps. It has a bit of a learning curve, but it's totally free and has a huge support community with plenty of plug-ins and settings to play with. Fraps is not a bad choice if you're willing to pay for it (it's pretty cheap for what it is) but not as flexible as OBS (not to mention the giant file sizes). I used Fraps with my old dual-core CPU because encoding on the fly would case severe performance loss, whereas Fraps had a minimal impact on performace in exchange for the harder-to-manage files. I suggest you try OBS first seeing as it's free, and hopefully you'll find you like it.

I'd definitely recommend OBS, I've been using it for a while after moving over from Fraps. It has a bit of a learning curve, but it's totally free and has a huge support community with plenty of plug-ins and settings to play with. Fraps is not a bad choice if you're willing to pay for it (it's pretty cheap for what it is) but not as flexible as OBS (not to mention the giant file sizes). I used Fraps with my old dual-core CPU because encoding on the fly would case severe performance loss, whereas Fraps had a minimal impact on performace in exchange for the harder-to-manage files. I suggest you try OBS first seeing as it's free, and hopefully you'll find you like it.

Sounds good. Doesn't hurt to try. :)

I never had any problems with Shadow Play, which I use everyday :D

Razer's game booster or however it's called

Shadowplay

Xsplit/obs

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60