smartwatch or tablet

spwath

I just got a Dixieland 8" windows 8 tablet and now I see I can get a moto 360 for 130$ on woot.com.

Should I return tablet and get that

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

TBH wait a few years for AndroidWear to advance to a point where its worth it. A Moto 360 2 (Moto 362 perhaps?) will be around soon enough.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I suggest you save your money and avoid both

No I like my tablet.

I'll just keep that

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Keep that tablet.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I would personally take the watch over the tablet. I don't see the point in tablets really, but I use my Moto 360 all the time. 

Tablet ofcourse. Smartwatches are just expensive little gimicks and not worth your money

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen

nope.

In tablet you can "watch" movies, stream videos, run apps, chat with friends, and  much more which you can not do in a smart watch

Although, you have to sacrifice portability.

In the end, it all maters to your personal opinion.

I for one prefer the tablet

Tablet. I am not going for any smartwatch. Too gimmicky.

i7-6700K | MSI Z170A Gaming M5 | COOLER MASTER Hyper 212X | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 2600MHz 8GB (4GBx2 kit) | MSI GeForce GTX 970 | FSP Aurum S 600W

Wordpress

Go ahead and return the tablet. Save your money up for a better tablet. Smart watches are too much of a gimmick right now.

Go ahead and return the tablet. Save your money up for a better tablet. Smart watches are too much of a gimmick right now.

The tablet is fine.

I don't need a "better one"

It's basically a venue 8 pro with 1gb ram (I never notice it being slow)

If it was an Android tablet I would have told you to get the watch but seeing as it is a Windows tablet it could become useful.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

If it was an Android tablet I would have told you to get the watch but seeing as it is a Windows tablet it could become useful.

Yeah I do like how it has full windows

The tablet is fine.

I don't need a "better one"

It's basically a venue 8 pro with 1gb ram (I never notice it being slow)

Eh, then don't get the Smart watch. Like I said, they're too gimmicky right now.