what are better 30cm lighting strips or 60cm and how many?

hey guys what do you guys prefer 30cm lighting kit or 60cm lighting strips. i personally like as they don't produce large amounts of light and have cool subtle glow effect to the whole system.

30cm lighting kit and have 2 of them, one on the bottom, one on the top.

30cm lighting kit and have 2 of them, one on the bottom, one on the top.

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

One NZXT HUE

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

One NZXT HUE

how is the white on the hue because its a bit hard to get with the rgb color system

how is the white on the hue because its a bit hard to get with the rgb color system

As long as you cant see the LED's and only the glow you're fine

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

I've only heard good things about the nzxt hue kit. I have a bitfenix alchemy kit and it's pretty bright, I wish I could tone it down a little bit.