Backing up USB flash drives?

I have a bunch of USB flash drives. Two of them died recently. I had backups. But maintaining these backups is difficult. Is there any way to automate it? Like if I plug it in the software should check for any changes to the flash drive and make a backup at a remote location like a NAS or cloud storage automatically. Up till now I have been doing this by manually copy pasting all this stuff.

I know flash drives aren't the best solution for storing important data but I generally work at places with terrible internet connections. So a cloud storage as primary storage is out of the question. 

I did a little research on rsync but because of my time constraints and the huge time consumption to set it up on all my computers, I would like to know if there already exists such a system that would give me exactly I want.

I have a bunch of USB flash drives. Two of them died recently. I had backups. But maintaining these backups is difficult. Is there any way to automate it? Like if I plug it in the software should check for any changes to the flash drive and make a backup at a remote location like a NAS or cloud storage automatically. Up till now I have been doing this by manually copy pasting all this stuff.

I know flash drives aren't the best solution for storing important data but I generally work at places with terrible internet connections. So a cloud storage as primary storage is out of the question. 

I did a little research on rsync but because of my time constraints and the huge time consumption to set it up on all my computers, I would like to know if there already exists such a system that would give me exactly I want.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=15155

You're welcome.

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/