Big ass gaming mouse with pinky rest

LeonTheLoner

When I say bigass, I mean fucking huge. Think slick's hands and then maybe a little bigger.

Before anyone suggests it, no the deathadder is not big enough. If there isn't a pinky rest I can mod it to have one, but it must be bigger than the deathadder, and I would really prefer that it not cost as much as a naos.

When I say bigass, I mean fucking huge. Think slick's hands and then maybe a little bigger.

Before anyone suggests it, no the deathadder is not big enough. If there isn't a pinky rest I can mod it to have one, but it must be bigger than the deathadder, and I would really prefer that it not cost as much as a naos.

have a look at the rat series i think they are rather big

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

idk just guessing but a mad catz rat 7 you can adjust i don't know if it will be large enough

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

idk just guessing but a mad catz rat 7 you can adjust i don't know if it will be large enough

i own one myself that think can be big

You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

have a look at the rat series i think they are rather big

same thing

btw the R.A.T 7 also gots pinky rest also grip replacements and weight its fully adjustible

I have the same problem as you. And having a pinky guard is SUPER nice. The only mouse that i found fit my needs (that i had the option of trying) was the Razer Oroborus. Be fair warned it comes at a heafty price, but it is a true wireless gaming mouse to boot.

http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-ouroboros

I have the same problem as you. And having a pinky guard is SUPER nice. The only mouse that i found fit my needs (that i had the option of trying) was the Razer Oroborus. Be fair warned it comes at a heafty price, but it is a true wireless gaming mouse to boot.

http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-ouroboros

Unfortunately that looks like the only one that would fit me well with pinky rests. The mouse basically needs to be about 6-7 inches long, or about 17.5 cm

Unfortunately that looks like the only one that would fit me well with pinky rests. The mouse basically needs to be about 6-7 inches long, or about 17.5 cm

Ah I see, not sure if you are aware but the mouse it adjustable in palm hieght and extension, but i believe it max out around 5.5 inches. Good luck in your search though!

Mionix Naos 7000 is 50% off on Massdrop.com (again).

Been looking into this one. Thanks a bunch man, I'll pick this up.

Ah I see, not sure if you are aware but the mouse it adjustable in palm hieght and extension, but i believe it max out around 5.5 inches. Good luck in your search though!

My current mouse is 5 inches, and I can almost get it to rest in my palm, but then half of my hand basically dragging on the desk, and it's still a tad to short.