RGB lighting

Snake21

planning to buy a deepcool RGB led strip for my H440, is it a good product or just go with a single color NZXT led strip

If you have one colour scheme for your build then there is no need for RGB but if you have a rainbow build then I would get it.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

rainbow build lol!

Rainbow build: what happens when you don't care about your builds aesthetics.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

deepcool RGB led strip looks better quality wise

do you have it?

Rainbow build: what happens when you don't care about your builds aesthetics.

*laughs nervously* Yeah, who would do that *cough*

Mine looks good, but the blue looks strange on the mobo and RAM.

If you have one colour scheme for your build then there is no need for RGB but if you have a rainbow build then I would get it.

my theme is red, and i dont have and led fans on my case so i want the changeable led light to cover up those theme from inside, planning also to buy the gtx 980 kingpin with RGB customization

my theme is red, and i dont have and led fans on my case so i want the changeable led light to cover up those theme from inside, planning also to buy the gtx 980 kingpin with RGB customization

Well if you want changeable lights then RGB is definitely the way to go. I remember seeing one really cool looking RGB strip with a remote control I will try to find a link to it.

I like rgb.... Stays mostly on geen. Any 5050 leds should do.

Well if you want changeable lights then RGB is definitely the way to go. I remember seeing one really cool looking RGB strip with a remote control I will try to find a link to it.

thanks

thanks

It may not last an amazing period of time but it sure as hell should look good.

http://www.tlsdirect.co.uk/pc-case-rgb-flexi-led-strip-colour-change-light-remote-control-single-strip-824-p.asp

Looks like the person who reviewed the product really liked them, can you come that you have had none of the problems with them burning.

Looks like the person who reviewed the product really liked them, can you come that you have had none of the problems with them burning.

That's 1 review. There are tons of these from different sellers, with hundreds of reviews.

I bought 6, some waterproof, some not, some RGB, some white, they all work without a problem. The adhesive is pretty crap, and I will admit the IR sensor thing does feel cheap, but it works fine. Also much cheaper than that NZXT shit, $15 for 16 feet, instead of $15-$20 for 6 inches..

That's 1 review.

I bought 6, some waterproof, some not, some RGB, some white, they all work without a problem. The adhesive is pretty crap, and I will admit the IR sensor thing does feel cheap, but it works fine. Also much cheaper than that NZXT shit, $15 for 16 feet, instead of $15-$20 for 6 inches..

Ok just that one person seemed to have had a very bad time with the time while you have had the exact opposite.