Good Gaming Keyboards under 100€?

mrousavy

Hey guys, does anyone have a good idea which keyboard I should get? I'm gaming Arma, some Shooter, GTA and Witcher (as soon as it releases) and sometimes other games too.

I don't know what the differences are between those red blue brown and black, that would be nice if you could tell me too.

I don't like heavy keys, and as I already said I'm playing alot of Arma (great game btw.!) which means I have to hold the WASD and Shift keys veeeeery long. It would not be good if they were really hard to press...

Important notes: It has to have a numpad, it has to be a QWERTZ layout and also has to have ÖÄÜ keys. Which actually every Qwertz keyboard has..

Thanks! :)

Hey guys, does anyone have a good idea which keyboard I should get? I'm gaming Arma, some Shooter, GTA and Witcher (as soon as it releases) and sometimes other games too.

I don't know what the differences are between those red blue brown and black, that would be nice if you could tell me too.

I don't like heavy keys, and as I already said I'm playing alot of Arma (great game btw.!) which means I have to hold the WASD and Shift keys veeeeery long. It would not be good if they were really hard to press...

Thanks! :)

Do you need the numpad?

If no, the CM Storm Quickfire TKL might suit you, I think those are available with Blue switches which are a bit lighter.

Otherwise they have that keyboard with red switches too and you can look at the 'numpad version' of this keyboard too (which has TK at the end of its name, instead of TKL)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Do you need the numpad?

If no, the CM Storm Quickfire TKL might suit you, I think those are available with Blue switches which are a bit lighter.

Otherwise they have that keyboard with red switches too and you can look at the 'numpad version' of this keyboard too (which has TK at the end of its name, instead of TKL)

I need the numpad.

Oh and sorry - Also it has to be the German QWERTZ layout.

Take a look at the Corsair Vengeance K70!

CPU: i7 4790k Devil's Canyon MOBO: G1.SNIPER | GPU: GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ | CPU-COOLER: CM Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: G.Skill Sniper X 8GB

PSU: Corsair CX600 | CASE: Corsair 760T | MONITOR: Vizio 32in HDTV | HDD & SDD: Kingston 256GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD

I need the numpad.

Oh and sorry - Also it has to be the German QWERTZ layout.

You should take a look at the CM Storm keyboards :) As said earlier, they have full sized keyboards too.

Not sure if it is available in QWRTZ too though..

Browsing Alternate.de shows me that the K70 is 140 euros in Germany.

A bit over the budget

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

CM Storm Quickfire XT.

Built like a tank and you have lots of switches to choose from.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

If you're okay with using used stuff you could try to find a deal on Ebay. I got my Logitech G710+ from Ebay, refurbished for only 85€. If you get a deal like that, you basically just got a brand new keyboard for a little more than half it's original price.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Under 100€ ...

last time I checked amazon 710+ and 710 were at 89€ (40% off) I didn't get one bcs I hate the way it looks but yeah really good deal ... also "every single keyboard for any company will come on qwertz ONLY if u buy it from germany ... " I have really hard time to find a qwerty one here ... :(