Pikachu, a tumor, and water

pikkie-mahn-mastah

Let's say pikachu is serving (like on this kids lunchbox) what if pikachu developed a brain tumor, which would change the way he thinks due to the pressure on his brain. And let's say he should jump in and use thunder bolt in the water... Would he kill himself as well as everyone else? Or just others... Also, what do. You guys think he would do next? And also, add your own Pokemon you would like to see get an ailment and go berserk and discuss it.

Definition of programmer: someone who can consume copious amounts of caffeine; and crap out a master piece through their fingers

You shouldn't joke around about tumors.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please聽馃え

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

If he were to use thunderbolt in the water he would only damage himself, if in anime. In the games he just damages Pokemon he targets. (because electric is not super effective against electric and because Pokemon don't die. They faint.)

And I have no idea what you mean with the brain tumor part..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses:聽https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards work:聽https://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I mean this, he is in the water, with HUMANS. And just goes off.

Definition of programmer: someone who can consume copious amounts of caffeine; and crap out a master piece through their fingers

A new entry for most worthless thread of May 15' appears

Lol xD