Pre-Built PC's

I know, noob way to go with PC's but I do not have the time to build a computer. I need a pre built computer maker which can do monthly payments with no credit check. I'm currently staring down Xidax. So far they look pretty good. What do you think? Thanks!

first find the specs of what you need then go from there, also check all of the vendors, xidax, falcon, puget,..... and more

They are overpriced and you will regret it forever and it will haunt your dreams.

/thread.

:( Pls no.

first find the specs of what you need then go from there, also check all of the vendors, xidax, falcon, puget,..... and more

Forgot about Puget! Thanks!

Forgot about Puget! Thanks!

there's like 15 out there if your in the us and also check local ones as well sometimes you can get good deals

May your wallet rest in peace. It really depends what you want.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

:( Pls no.

Seriously, one of my friends bought a pre built a while ago that is terrible for the money and a terrible choice of parts. Also, if you do choose the parts yourself its still overpriced to high heavens. Please, build it yourself. Just reserve a day. Throw on some Linus build guides and build it. You will not regret it and get so much more for your money.

Steve

Most of the time with pre-built systems you are paying way too much for the sub par parts for the pricing. You end up paying for labor, a lot more for shipping than you would for just parts, and just paying the company that makes it.

"I don't have enough time to build my own PC." Dude, I had never built a PC before and it literally took me MAYBE an hour and a half. 

But if you DO end up going with a pre-built, for the love of all that is the PC master race, DON'T buy one with an AMD processor.

Save up, buy it all at once, or regret it for ever. But in the end, its your choice. Even if it is a terrible choice.

Specs:

Intel i7-4790K @ 4.7 GHz cooled by Corsair H80i | ASUS Maximus VII Formula |  G.Skill 8 GB (2 x 4GB) 2133 | EVGA 980 Superclocked (Fry) | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro OS Drive | WD Black HDD | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | Corsair Vengeance K70 | Logitech G502 Proteus Core

lol @ AMD 8350

Cant you just call up a good PC repair store, give them the parts and get them to build it for you for like 50-70$?.

other than that i'd always build one :), Stuff like HP's and that come with urghy PSU's and parts (my friend who is replacing her Phenom X4 HP has a besttec PSU and i was just like :o )

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

Seriously, one of my friends bought a pre built a while ago that is terrible for the money and a terrible choice of parts. Also, if you do choose the parts yourself its still overpriced to high heavens. Please, build it yourself. Just reserve a day. Throw on some Linus build guides and build it. You will not regret it and get so much more for your money.

But I really need to do monthly payments. I am flat broke and I cannot do it buying the parts. I would love to build it. It's just the monthly payments.

But I really need to do monthly payments. I am flat broke and I cannot do it buying the parts. I would love to build it. It's just the monthly payments.

What pc are you planning to get?

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Most of the time with pre-built systems you are paying way too much for the sub par parts for the pricing. You end up paying for labor, a lot more for shipping than you would for just parts, and just paying the company that makes it.

"I don't have enough time to build my own PC." Dude, I had never built a PC before and it literally took me MAYBE an hour and a half. 

But if you DO end up going with a pre-built, for the love of all that is the PC master race, DON'T buy one with an AMD processor.

Save up, buy it all at once, or regret it for ever. But in the end, its your choice. Even if it is a terrible choice

Lol, I won't buy an AMD. Never. Ever. ever.

Lol, I won't buy an AMD. Never. Ever. ever.

Then you are a smart smart man.

Specs:

Intel i7-4790K @ 4.7 GHz cooled by Corsair H80i | ASUS Maximus VII Formula |  G.Skill 8 GB (2 x 4GB) 2133 | EVGA 980 Superclocked (Fry) | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro OS Drive | WD Black HDD | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | Corsair Vengeance K70 | Logitech G502 Proteus Core

lol @ AMD 8350

Where do you live?

Do you live in portugal? The nickname suggests that..

In alinetech you can pay monthly payments for a pc you buy there part by part.

Look into that.

Then buy a few pieces at a time though that isn't recommended if you have no choice then you have no coice and if you're broke then buying a pre-built is even more of a stupid idea. What's your budget? You could always buy some parts of the ol' ebay.

Steve

You will end up paying more money for that system due to interest charges. It's really better to save up as much as you can and wait until you can afford to buy a computer. A computer isn't some life defining moment like buying your first car, or buying your first house where 99% of people will have monthly payments. 

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

Just FYI I have a bud that built a system on a configurator (he is in england) it can out to 5600 pounds. I built the same thing in PcPartpicker/uk and it was 3000 and change. Not only will you be hit with a huge markup, you will have interest also. Save piece by piece if that is what it takes. (if you are like me you will have to buy the part as soon as you have the money or something else will come along and take it away)

Whats your budget?

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)