Would 550W be enough

KirbyTech
Go to solution Solved by Zeke,

I'd say 550W will be borderline enough, get 650 if you can.

850 g2 got a 9.9  :P

Not the G2 look for the GS, different line up.

Not the G2 look for the GS, different line up.

I know, but reading the review now it looks like I was wrong about the gs being super flower. It's made by seasonic. Practically they are still about the same in terms of electrical performance from the looks of it. However the g2 you can usually find cheaper. I mean I got my g2 for 110. Usually the 850w is around 125-130 but the gs hangs around the 140-150 mark.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I know, but reading the review now it looks like I was wrong about the gs being super flower. It's made by seasonic. Practically they are still about the same in terms of electrical performance from the looks of it. However the g2 you can usually find cheaper. I mean I got my g2 for 110. Usually the 850w is around 125-130 but the gs hangs around the 140-150 mark.

I have looked, the GS is cheaper here, remember your prices are US, here something that is cheaper than a product there can be 5% more for no reason other than the being Canadian tax lol