Best LEDs?

paradoxmatthew

I'm looking to buy some good LEDs for my computer, I would like RGB but it's not 100% needed, 
What are some good brands, types etc.

CPU i7 4790K @4.8GHz | Motherboard ASUS HERO VII Z97 | Cooler Corsair H110i GT | GPU Gigabyte G1Gaming GTX 970 SLI | PSU Corsair HX750i

RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866MHz | HDD Western Digital Red 1TB | SSD HyperX Savage | Case NZXT Noctis 450 OS Windows 8.1

Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB Mouse Corsair Sabre Laser RGB | Headset Corsair H2100 Wireless 7.1

Do you have Molax available?

Because he had a hard drive.

led's that work xp probably all led's are fine :P It's just the way you put them in your case 
Sharkoon had some decent led lamps but I'm not sure if they still sell them, else I would go for nzxt led's ;)
or go to your local hardware store and look for a led strip with a remote that they use for furniture, works great too and costs mostly less then led's "made for pc's"
they are basicly the same :P

No, molex is not available 

CPU i7 4790K @4.8GHz | Motherboard ASUS HERO VII Z97 | Cooler Corsair H110i GT | GPU Gigabyte G1Gaming GTX 970 SLI | PSU Corsair HX750i

RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866MHz | HDD Western Digital Red 1TB | SSD HyperX Savage | Case NZXT Noctis 450 OS Windows 8.1

Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB Mouse Corsair Sabre Laser RGB | Headset Corsair H2100 Wireless 7.1

The best LED strips are from @Marcus_UK

More LEDs per strip than any other and very bright too. Have a look at www.addoncustoms.com for his LEDs and http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/272489-redoing-my-system/for some pics of what the LEDs look like. No RGB so far as I know though, although Marcus may correct me.

Asus MAXIMUS VII Gene 2 x 8GB G.Skill 16GB 1600 Mhz Intel 4670k @ 4.3 Ghz Corsair H100i w/ stock fans EVGA GTX 770 SC Intel 750 Series SSD 240GB, Samsung 840 SSD 240GB WD Caviar Green 2TB Seasonic X-650 V3 2 x 140 mm Noctua A14 PPC, 120mm LED Corsair AF120

The best LED strips are from @Marcus_UK

More LEDs per strip than any other and very bright too. Have a look at www.addoncustoms.com for his LEDs and http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/272489-redoing-my-system/for some pics of what the LEDs look like. No RGB so far as I know though, although Marcus may correct me.

Once again thank you. :D

After over a year of testing RGB strips and controllers, from so many factories I am please to announce they finally coming VERY soon, controllers are sorted just finishing up the tests on the RGB strips.

You can find all our available LED strips @ AddonCustoms.com.  We are low on White, but expect the next shipment to be here within a week or two.

Our LED strips are all made by hand by me and you can customise almost everything on the LED strip, from power cable length (10cm to 2 meters) and Connector (3pin fan or 4pin molex), sleeved in HD (High Density) black paracord by default but adding red and orange options later tonight, other colours are coming soon.

We are UK based, most USA customers buy 2 LED strips, and this works out cheaper than buying 2 strips of bigger known brands locally, and that is including the shipping price from me to you, our strips also contain more LEDs than most of our competitors.

Forum member Lays done a quick review here - Click Here

jtai117's review can be found here  - Click Here

Both topics contain pictures of their builds with our LEDs.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

I also apologize for the plain look of our current site, I am working on designing a new one.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.