Setting up my Bluetooth for PS3 controller, halp?

EvilWiffles

Ello,

Today I just got my Kinivo BTD-400 Bluetooth 4.0.
I'm just having a lot of problems trying to make it work for my PS3 controller so I can play my games wirelessly.

I tried changing the MAC address of the PS3 controller to the MAC address of the bluetooth adapter but didn't work.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

Ello,

Today I just got my Kinivo BTD-400 Bluetooth 4.0.

I'm just having a lot of problems trying to make it work for my PS3 controller so I can play my games wirelessly.

I tried changing the MAC address of the PS3 controller to the MAC address of the bluetooth adapter but didn't work.

Try using PS3 SCP driver...it will help you set up the process so your PS3 controller can work with a bluetooth adapter

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Try using PS3 SCP driver...it will help you set up the process so your PS3 controller can work with a bluetooth adapter

I tried that, ScpDriver.exe stopped working everytime I try to open it.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M