new parts

Advait

LINUS...I have got a buget of 30000 indian rupees which is somewhat equal to $500, i wanted to buy a cpu, gpu and motherboard for gaming and media consumption...can u suggest me some parts...

LINUS...I have got a buget of 30000 indian rupees which is somewhat equal to $500, i wanted to buy a cpu, gpu and motherboard for gaming and media consumption...can u suggest me some parts...

470$ USD

I hope that doesn't include a monitor

otherwise its a REALLY low budget

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3Q9XBm

this is the best i could do around that budget... its US prices, i think in India they should be a bit lower and if you look for the same parts (or equivalent - cheapest ram and stuff), you might be ok.

I advise to find an old case somewhere for free or 1$, some friend usually has an old IBM case lying around

also, the monitor is the cheapest IPS i could find - thats the same way you should look for a monitor in India - the cheapest 21"+ IPS you can find

no i have a monitor..just the motherboard,grafics card and cpu

i am confused about cpu beacuse i dont know what to go with.. Intel or amd. 

The grafics card i am taking is msi gtx 960 4g.

because games need more ram..

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3Q9XBm

this is the best i could do around that budget... its US prices, i think in India they should be a bit lower and if you look for the same parts (or equivalent - cheapest ram and stuff), you might be ok.

I advise to find an old case somewhere for free or 1$, some friend usually has an old IBM case lying around

also, the monitor is the cheapest IPS i could find - thats the same way you should look for a monitor in India - the cheapest 21"+ IPS you can find

thank you but i just need mother board cpu and gpu.. appriciate your help but can u sugget me some more grafics card with more vram and a cpu..

Thank you

thank you but i just need mother board cpu and gpu.. appriciate your help but can u sugget me some more grafics card with more vram and a cpu..

Thank you

well, for cpu + mobo + video card i would go with this:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/DkrPD3

and i also  included a cpu cooler, ur gona want to have one; intel stock cooler wont hold during the summers in India

Stranger bob i wnated to ask that are there any titles that are made only for nvidia and not for amd gpu's??

And if any are there then are they worth buying a nvidia card for those exclusive titles?

because the last two lists you gave me had an amd gpu..

thx for yur help i think this was my last question i think i would not disturb you later...

Stranger bob i wnated to ask that are there any titles that are made only for nvidia and not for amd gpu's??

And if any are there then are they worth buying a nvidia card for those exclusive titles?

because the last two lists you gave me had an amd gpu..

Sorry i missed your followup question. Its no problem at all for me to reply, i just didnt see your question in my notifications. 

If the next time you want to reply - you want me to know about it - hit the "QUOTE" on my post and then write beneath my comment box that appears.

No, there are no nvidia exclusive titles. All games work on all video cards.

There are some professional video editing programs that are ment for specific features in nvidia cards.

And both AMD and Nvidia have some additional features for some very few games. Like AMD card will make LaraCrofts hair look real good in Tomb Raider. Or Nvidia can do some additional water physics in Borderlands. But thats all minor crap and and always an insignificant and super small part of the game world. And a lot of it can be unlocked with .ini file haxes anyway.

You can safely choose AMD or Nvidia. It doesnt matter. All games will run. The brands dont mean anything.

The only challenge is to pick the card with the best price/performance ratio.

Usually mid range cards are the best. High end cards are a little bit faster but cost twice as much = bad price/performance ratio.

Sorry i missed your followup question. Its no problem at all for me to reply, i just didnt see your question in my notifications. 

If the next time you want to reply - you want me to know about it - hit the "QUOTE" on my post and then write beneath my comment box that appears.

No, there are no nvidia exclusive titles. All games work on all video cards.

There are some professional video editing programs that are ment for specific features in nvidia cards.

And both AMD and Nvidia have some additional features for some very few games. Like AMD card will make LaraCrofts hair look real good in Tomb Raider. Or Nvidia can do some additional water physics in Borderlands. But thats all minor crap and and always an insignificant and super small part of the game world. And a lot of it can be unlocked with .ini file haxes anyway.

You can safely choose AMD or Nvidia. It doesnt matter. All games will run. The brands dont mean anything.

The only challenge is to pick the card with the best price/performance ratio.

Usually mid range cards are the best. High end cards are a little bit faster but cost twice as much = bad price/performance ratio.

thank you for yur help.. i think i will buy msi gtx 960 4g cause it jhas more ram  in it and is almost equal to its amd competetor..