Rising Storm

Hello, so Rising Storm is on sale now, 50%, and was wondering if its worth buying? I have had my eye on that for a while but still spending 9euros on something i wont really play is something, so do you guys recommend it?

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Wondering?!?! Wondering?!?! It is definitely worth buying. I love that game, I also got it for 9.99 and play it all the time. I also got REd Orchestra 2 and this game is worth every penny you spend on it. Better than any call of duty or battlefield in my opinion.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Wondering?!?! Wondering?!?! It is definitely worth buying. I love that game, I also got it for 9.99 and play it all the time. I also got REd Orchestra 2 and this game is worth every penny you spend on it. Better than any call of duty or battlefield in my opinion.

hahah thanks! will probably buy it, gonna talk with a friend if he is down and if yes we ll buy it for sure!

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

if you get RO;2 you can actually try out rising storm for free! Only you dont level up and can only be a rifleman!

If you played Red Orchestra 2, it pretty much plays exactly the same in a different Theatre (the pacific)

Oh and there are flamethrowers, and samurai swords complete with a suicidal BANZAI attack.

Dang red orchestra franchise pack for $15US. Worth getting?

Well i got it! will see if its good!

I hope you like it as much as I do :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Its a hyperrealistic fps, i personally don't like Rising Storm because most of it is trenches and those fights i hate, the whole point of the map is who is the biggest camper so i didn't buy it.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black