Two Mouse Cursors

waggythegeek
Go to solution Solved by Slyboi14,

Sadly no, there is no way of doing this. If anything i'd recommend going into control panel>mouse>pointer options then tick show location of pointer when i press the CTRL key. This will make it easier to find!

Is there any way I can make it so two mice plugged in gives me two mouse cursors?

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

I've always wondered about this but I don't think I've ever found a way to do it.
Also, most operating systems would get really confused about having more than one active window.

Sig under construction.

Not that im aware of. May i ask why and maybe i can help with a work around.

• CPU - Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6GHz

Motherboard  - MSI Z87m

RAM  - 16GB Corsair Vengeance

GPU  - MSI GTX 970

Case  - Thermal Take core v21

Storage - Intel SSD 730 480GB +1tb Western Digital Red

PSU - Corsair AX760

Display(s) - 3 BENQ XL2411T

Cooling - Be Quiet Shadow Rock 2

Keyboard - Gamdias Hermes

Mouse - Mad Catz R.A.T.5

Sound - LG NB3530A 300w SOUND BAR

Operating System - Windows 7

Not that im aware of. May i ask why and maybe i can help with a work around.

because I am too lazy to find meeting point between two differently sized monitor. Wanna just leave one cursor in each.

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

I've always wondered about this but I don't think I've ever found a way to do it.

Also, most operating systems would get really confused about having more than one active window.

would only use one at a time.

Sadly no, there is no way of doing this. If anything i'd recommend going into control panel>mouse>pointer options then tick show location of pointer when i press the CTRL key. This will make it easier to find!

Motherboard  - MSI Z87m

GPU  - MSI GTX 970

PSU - Corsair AX760

Mouse - Mad Catz R.A.T.5

Sadly no. there is no way of doing this. If anything i'd recommend going into control panel>mouse>pointer options then tick show location of pointer when i press the CTRL key. this will make it easier to find!

Yeah, I did that... helps a bit. Thanks!

Okay If you do ever find a way make sure to come back and tell us, This could come in helpful. Windows 10 maybe?

Motherboard  - MSI Z87m

GPU  - MSI GTX 970

PSU - Corsair AX760

Mouse - Mad Catz R.A.T.5

Okay If you do ever find a way make sure to come back and tell us, This could come in helpful. Windows 10 maybe?

will do.

Is there any way I can make it so two mice plugged in gives me two mouse cursors?

Windows only supports 1 keyboard and 1 mouse.

The OS was not designed for multiple users on the same system at the same time.

It could be implemented, much like how the system supports multiple printers, scanners, game controllers, etc, but I don't see it being in Microsoft priority list, maybe not even any sort of list for that matter.