290msi or asus?

Symbolz

looking to get a 290 but not sure what one to go for, im looking for it to be as quiet as possible and do any of these cards have issues with sagging

I believe that the Tri-X one is the best. This is from Sapphire.

Sig under construction.

ASUS has no blemish on the record that I have seen when it comes to video cards that was talked about endlessly that I know about and so I would go with them over MSI.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

i have the msi 290 and it was alot louder that i expected it to be. if you have the space in your case i would prob go for the sapphire if i could swap i would. :)

Get Tri-X/Vapor-X/Lightning/PCS+.

My TwinFrozr is not loud at all but the temp is much higher when overclock compare to the coolers above.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

where i live the tri x is about 50 dollars more 

Well that's a little pricey, I'd take the msi one instead...

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Then survey which of the 2 brands have the best customer service there and get that one. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

I love my MSI Lightning 290X. It kicks ass and I haven't heard a peep from it since I got it.

I'd recommend the Lightning.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))