Water Cooling - RADS

Hello Guys,

So recently I been deciding on a Hardline Water Cooling build. I got my parts picked out but I need help with getting the rads setup. What are good fans to go along with 2 slim 480 16fpi rads for pushpull?  And the same for a 360 slim rad. All with staying under $350 in fans.

you don't need push/pull setups anymore

just get a fan with high static pressure and run it in pull so you can clean your rads easier down the road

also, I wouldn't mess with hardline for your first watercooling project, unless it's not then disregard this

Hello Guys,

So recently I been deciding on a Hardline Water Cooling build. I got my parts picked out but I need help with getting the rads setup. What are good fans to go along with 2 slim 480 16fpi rads for pushpull?  And the same for a 360 slim rad. All with staying under $350 in fans.

For Push Pull you'd be better off with thick rads, thin rads you will only see a degree or two of difference, especially since it's not a super dense fin array on those ones.

you don't need push/pull setups anymore

just get a fan with high static pressure and run it in pull so you can clean your rads easier down the road

also, I wouldn't mess with hardline for your first watercooling project, unless it's not then disregard this

Having a hardline for a first watercooling project is certainly do-able...as I have done it, it just wastes a lot of extra tubing...

I like the Corsair SP series fans. The rings allow you to match any color scheme, and with LNA's (Low noise adapters) they are very quiet for the amount of air they push.

Twin packs run about $25. They're not Noctua's, but they're not $25 each and butt ugly.