Hello about water cooling need help

Hello sorry for that silly question but i am new on water cooling and i need some easy help xD.Okey so for example i want to buy H100i corsair but when i will buy it do i need to buy something like a kind of liquid xD to support it ? xD or just place the fans connect it right and thats it.Sry for these question xD u can laugh freely :P.

Hello sorry for that silly question but i am new on water cooling and i need some easy help xD.Okey so for example i want to buy H100i corsair but when i will buy it do i need to buy something like a kind of liquid xD to support it ? xD or just place the fans connect it right and thats it.Sry for these question xD u can laugh freely :P.

nope! if you buy something like the H100I you'll have a All in One system. so it has the liquid pre-filled for you. all you gotta do is hook it up to your Motherboard!

The H100i is what is known as an All in One or AIO cooler.  You get the benefits of liquid cooling without the hassle of setting up a custom loop.  For the H100i your set up will consist of mounting the fans to the radiator, mounting the radiator to your case, and mounting the pump/block to the cpu(same as you would install any other cpu cooler)  The instruction manual is helpful.  The liquid comes pre-filled into the loop thus it being all in one.

No, the corsair H series are all all-in-one liquid cooling units. Everything is ready to go out of the box, just plug it in. :)

Build: CPU: i7-4790k @4.4 GHz 1.2v | GPU: Sapphire R9 380 Nitro | Memory: 16GB Evga SSC | Storage: 250GB 850 Evo, 1 TB Toshiba HDD | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 7  | Cooling: Aigo T120 RGB | Case: NZXT S340 | PSU: Antec HCG 520w | OS: Windows 10 | Keyboard: Corsair K70, Cherry MX Reds | Mouse: Logitech G600 | Monitor: LG 27UD58-B | Headset: Audio-Technica M40x w/ Modmic and Bravo Audio V2 Tube Amplifier 

It is prefilled, all you need is to put it in

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

It is prefilled, all you need is to put it in

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)you know what I want senpai ~.~

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]