Looking for a decent TV !

I'm looking for a TV around $500 +/- $100. 1080p and 120Hz and around 50". Any suggestion ?

I'm looking for a TV around $500 +/- $100. 1080p and 120Hz and around 50". Any suggestion ?

For TVs I really recommend visiting your local shops since they are kinda all the same ^^

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Depends on where you're located, and what the purpose of the TV is for (TV/Movie watching vs connecting it to a PC as a large monitor).

If you're planning on the former (TV and Movie watching) then I highly highly recommend looking at a nice Plasma TV, if you can still find one. I have an LG 50PA6500 which I got for around $600, and it is the most gorgeous TV I've ever owned.

The Picture Quality will blow away any LCD TV's even up into the $1000+ price range, the colours and contrast are exceptional (Black levels are unparallelled in plasma), and they produce much smoother playback of 24p content (Eg: Blu-Ray movies).

I opted for a "Dumb" TV because I was using an HTPC to power it. This enabled me to spend more on picture quality, and less on features I just don't care about. However, finding a non-smart TV is becoming a rare thing these days. You might not have a choice in that price segment.

LCD TV's (That includes "LED" btw, which is simply the backlight used in it) are still good value, and you get much more variety and choice, but the Picture Quality of Plasma is something else entirely.

OLED is simply amazing, and is likely the future of TV's, but they're super expensive, and have their own set of problems that need to be worked out.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I will be using the TV for Netflix and TV and Xbox mostly. By the way, does the 120Hz TVs worth it ? Or should I go with the cheap 60Hz ?

I will be using the TV for Netflix and TV and Xbox mostly. By the way, does the 120Hz TVs worth it ? Or should I go with the cheap 60Hz ?

If you go with an LCD TV, then yes, 120Hz is definitely worth it.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)