ARMA III is on sale.

ThatFatMan1911

ARMA III is 50% off until May 11. Is $30 a good price for that game?

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

no it don even run good on mi pc and mine is relly good

CPU AMD 9590 -- 2x Titan X ---  RAM 32GB KINGSTON---PSU EVGA 1000 ------ HARD DRIVE 2TB WD BLACK -- MOTHERBOARD AMD 900 SERIE

RAZER CRACKEN ---------RAZER NAGA -------------------RAZER CHROMA

english is new language for me so forgive my many mistake / I have moderate autism so im not always correct 

Don't listen to the guy above me. ArmA 3 is an amazing game as long as your PC can handle it. I have a 4790K and I can run it above 60 FPS most of the time.

Specs:

Intel i7-4790K @ 4.7 GHz cooled by Corsair H80i | ASUS Maximus VII Formula |  G.Skill 8 GB (2 x 4GB) 2133 | EVGA 980 Superclocked (Fry) | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro OS Drive | WD Black HDD | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | Corsair Vengeance K70 | Logitech G502 Proteus Core

lol @ AMD 8350

Don't listen to the guy above me. ArmA 3 is an amazing game as long as your PC can handle it. I have a 4790K and I can run it above 60 FPS most of the time.

Well he likes AMD so...

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

The game does run like crap, even on a good pc but you have a 9590....that is crap. Especially for arma so if you have an amd cpu you probably shouldn't buy it.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

someones pared a 9590 with sli titans... hmm i think not.. a £150 mid tier cpu with £1800 worth of GPU.... thats about as sensible as sticking a farrari engine in a card board box with square wheels and a half pint fuel tank....

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

I brought it about 30 when it was in alpha, its a good game  but it is a game that is taxing on a computer since it's more of a Sim.

plus its got mod support ... which is good compared to other games.

I run about half a dozen addons and it's ok.

Its all about those volumetric clouds

You really need to have a good CPU for Arma, so make sure it runs ok before you buy it.

But other than that, I can really recommend it if you are into really tactical combat. Or just modded mayhem, whatever :P

(btw, I'm getting up to buttersmooth 20 FPS with my q6600, mostly around 15. heh. I need a new PC)

I am slowly beginning to have an idea what I'm doing

ARMA III is 50% off until May 11. Is $30 a good price for that game?

runs a lot worse on amd than intel.

but has A LOT of content, i have about 600h in arma 3, i played about 6 months straight xD

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I played it on a laptop with an i7 and a 675m on 40 fps with high settings. I really feel that people over exaggerate how bad it runs. I would get it I enjoyed 800 hours on it.

People be looking for a reason to flame.

I played it on a laptop with an i7 and a 675m on 40 fps with high settings. I really feel that people over exaggerate how bad it runs. I would get it I enjoyed 800 hours on it.

runs a lot worse on amd than intel.

but has A LOT of content, i have about 600h in arma 3, i played about 6 months straight xD

You really need to have a good CPU for Arma, so make sure it runs ok before you buy it.

But other than that, I can really recommend it if you are into really tactical combat. Or just modded mayhem, whatever :P

(btw, I'm getting up to buttersmooth 20 FPS with my q6600, mostly around 15. heh. I need a new PC)

I brought it about 30 when it was in alpha, its a good game  but it is a game that is taxing on a computer since it's more of a Sim.

plus its got mod support ... which is good compared to other games.

I run about half a dozen addons and it's ok.

IF you can run it, YES!

Well I just got an amazing deal. I bought ARMA III Extended Edition which includes all dlc and Cold War Assault AND ARMA II Complete Collection which includes all dlc and Operation Arrowhead all for a total of $45.48!

Great game if you can play it >50fps. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

that is absolutely because of your cpu