UK GENERAL ELECTION 2015

IdortMasterRace

Vote UKIP and I shall hunt you down and strangle your cat. 

EDIT: I didn't get a voting card, so I cant vote. Still going to complain about the government as it's the British way. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

How about you strangle him with his cat?

How about you strangle him with his cat?

Now that's just cruel. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Vote Green ;)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

gr8 b8 m8, I r8 -8/8.

EDIT: I didn't get a voting card, so I cant vote. Still going to complain about the government as it's the British way. 

Is this supposed to be a funny? I don't get it...

Care to explain reasons why this is a bad idea?

Please refrain from posting all the false stuff you read around Twitter and Facebook too.

Probably the worst of the main seven parties.

That's all copied and pasted directly from their manifesto by the way.

Couldn't be as bad as UKIP, Labour & the tory party though.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I'm not British so..... I know nothing about this but maybe it's worth checking this thread  :P

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Couldn't be as bad as UKIP, Labour & the tory party though.

Except they definitely are. I think that image sums it up best.

Honestly, the only reason I am not wanting to vote for UKIP is because of the highly negative impression they gave during their little visit to the pub down my street for the council elections. A large number of them were rather bigoted. Either way, I cant vote as I don't have a polling card. 

if your registered you dont need the card they send in the mail, just turn up to the polling station and you will be able to vote

A majority of UKIP members are Racist, Homophobic, Transphobic, and what ever else there is out there. They will never get my vote.

Care to explain reasons why this is a bad idea?

Please refrain from posting all the false stuff you read around Twitter and Facebook too.

I don't actually know anything about UK politics, I'm just here for the tea.

They can't be that bad, I recall them saying that Australia's immigration policy is "too extreme" for them lol.

I just found it funny that they said that.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

They can't be that bad, I recall them saying that Australia's immigration policy is "too extreme" for them lol.

I just found it funny that they said that.

From the impression I got from meeting some of the supporters of UKIP, they're more like a slightly softer BNP.

Probably the worst of the main seven parties.

zgavgk.jpg

That's all copied and pasted directly from their manifesto by the way.

i cant find it in the manifesto, in fact i can barley find anything about these in there manifesto

Green has to be the worst big party in the UK, have you read their manifesto... it's a joke lool, filled with a load of false promises for 2020, they want to legalise the sex industry, make inheritance tax a tax for people who are still living who want to give money as a 'gift', replace VAT with a new tax that is rated on how 'green' the product is, make being a member of terrorist organisations legal ectectect

The only good policy they have is to make weed legal lol

Actually take the time to read through all the manifestos and I think most people would be leant towards voting either labour or UKIP.

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

Green has to be the worst big party in the UK, have you read their manifesto... it's a joke lool, filled with a load of false promises for 2020, they want to legalise the sex industry, make inheritance tax a tax for people who are still living who want to give money as a 'gift', replace VAT with a new tax that is rated on how 'green' the product is, make being a member of terrorist organisations legal ectectect The only good policy they have is to make weed legal lol Actually take the time to read through all the manifestos and I think most people would be leant towards voting either labour or UKIP.

i checked and almost all the stuff you mentioned isn't in there manifesto and the other half is misrepresented and misses many of the key details for how it will work, 

Well, if you are racist to the brim, vote UKIP!

A majority of UKIP members are Racist, Homophobic, Transphobic, and what ever else there is out there. They will never get my vote.

Your generalising sterotype shit you read off Twitter. The thread is for mature discussion, not children who get everything they know off Facebook viral articles.

From the impression I got from meeting some of the supporters of UKIP, they're more like a slightly softer BNP.

How about not generalise an entire party of a couple people? A group of about 10-15 Labour voters beat up a Torie and UKIP supporter couple outside a pub, does that mean Labour is a violent thug party, or a "slightly softer BNP"?

Green has to be the worst big party in the UK, have you read their manifesto... it's a joke lool, filled with a load of false promises for 2020, they want to legalise the sex industry, make inheritance tax a tax for people who are still living who want to give money as a 'gift', replace VAT with a new tax that is rated on how 'green' the product is, make being a member of terrorist organisations legal ectectect The only good policy they have is to make weed legal lol Actually take the time to read through all the manifestos and I think most people would be leant towards voting either labour or UKIP.

Yeah couldn't agree more. It's literally a meme party. The fact they want to scrap our armed forces and get rid of our nuclear deterrent is the most dangerous factor of any of the parties and could lead to horrible things happening to this country on the scale of the September 11 attacks. Possibly worse.

i cant find it in the manifesto, in fact i can barley find anything about these in there manifesto

i checked and almost all the stuff you mentioned isn't in there manifesto and the other half is misrepresented and misses many of the key details for how it will work,

You need to look harder.

http://policy.greenparty.org.uk/

All there in black and white. What a terrible party.

Fuck off with your generalising sterotype shit you read off Twitter. The thread is for mature discussion, not children who get everything they know off Facebook viral articles.

How about not generalise an entire party of a couple people? A group of about 10-15 Labour voters beat up a Torie and UKIP supporter couple outside a pub, does that mean Labour is a violent thug party, or a "slightly softer BNP"?

Considering that the meetup in the pub was supporters and the people that were part of the party, yes, I will stand by the fact that they are bigoted assholes. And my point is, when the first impression of those running in the party and those that are supporting them is that of bigots, it kind of puts you off. 

Considering that the meetup in the pub was supporters and the people that were part of the party, yes, I will stand by the fact that they are bigoted assholes. And my point is, when the first impression of those running in the party and those that are supporting them is that of bigots, it kind of puts you off. 

So are you actually going to provide an actual account of this 'apprent encounter'? I really have zero reason to take your word about how "bigoted assholes" this people apparently were.

Also: "One muslim bombed a building = all muslims are assholes" = your logic.