Custom Computer

This wish list from amazon is the computer that i am going to be building. I was just watching a video from jayztwocents on the Sapphire 290 and it got me thinking that i picked the wrong video card. What i am going to be do with this computer is that i am going to be streaming to twitch recording game play from a Xbox one and putting it on you tube. I want ya'lls opinion on if i should get a different graphics card. If i should get a different graphics card what should it be and why. Please don't just say because it is the better card but give me a reason please.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishl ... av_lists_1

That is very pricy for a build, let us know your budget and are you planning to just stream from your xbox? Because those specs are extremely high for your needs.

If you want to just game stream get a 8350 and a cheap mobo.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Why 32 GB of dominator RAM? Unnessecary expensive and for video editiong you dont really need more than 16. I would only go with 32 if i would be doing a shit ton of rendering. (Like rendering several hours a day)

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

@starsarethebest9 I think that's overkill for what you're wanting to do with it. A 4790K would work fine, that RAM isn't needed for your uses, and if you plan on recording you'll need more than a 1TB drive.

If you plan on recording you'll want a mic that is good quality that doesn't sound terrible as well. An AT2020 would be ideal.

What's your full budget? People here could probably help you make a more cost-effective setup.

(Also, follow your threads so you get notifications when people reply without mentioning or quoting you. Top right, under the search bar, there's a follow button.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

This wish list from amazon is the computer that i am going to be building. I was just watching a video from jayztwocents on the Sapphire 290 and it got me thinking that i picked the wrong video card. What i am going to be do with this computer is that i am going to be streaming to twitch recording game play from a Xbox one and putting it on you tube. I want ya'lls opinion on if i should get a different graphics card. If i should get a different graphics card what should it be and why. Please don't just say because it is the better card but give me a reason please.

Here is a much better build with so much money saved:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hNmLxr

I took off the 5620K because 6 cores is just to much. The 4790K will do just as good.

16GB of RAM is perfect for any build. It may even be a bit overkill but 32GB of Corsair Dominator Platinum is just overboard.

A GTX 980 is better than a 290.

Also, I gave you 256GB of SSD storage because that is really needed if you plan on playing games like GTA with long loading times and huge storage requirements. The 2TB WD Black is just for fun. But you can get a Seagate Barracuda and shave a couple of bucks there.

My Current Build:

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.5 GHz MOBO: ASUS Z97M mATX RAM: Samsung 8GB (2 x 4 GB) @ 1600 MHz Storage #1: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB HDD Storage #2: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120 GB SSD GPU: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X WINDFORCE Case: Cooler Master N200 PSU: EVGA 80+ Bronze 600B 600W Monitor: AOC 2367 23" IPS Display 

Future Upgrades
RAM: Samsung 8GB (2 x 4 GB) @ 1600 MHz (for a total of 16 GB) Storage #3: Sansung 850 Pro Series 256 GB SSD GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Twin Frozer V Case: Corsair 350D Window mATX PSU: Cooler Master VSM 80+ Gold  650W
Add me on Steam:
Click me!

My budge for this build is a little under 4k.  I know it is over kill and that i don't need all of that but it is what i want.  Now i am also going to be streaming to twitch from this computer using either a avermida capture card or a blackmagic capture card. I will also be editing the videos that i record so i can put it on youtube as well.  I want to stay with the x99 platform motherboard rog sries from asus.

-snip-

He has already bought his pc. :(

I posted this in the wrong place. I'm such an idiot...

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

He has already bought his pc. :(

I posted this in the wrong place. I'm such an idiot...

that is okay.  And for the record i have not gotten my parts yet.  I have also posted something in the wrong spot before as well.

that is okay.  And for the record i have not gotten my parts yet.  I have also posted something in the wrong spot before as well.

It's just when you have 2 threads of new builds open at the same time commenting on both of them gets very complicated. ;)

If you want to just game stream get a 8350 and a cheap mobo.

better off with i5/i7

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

better off with i5/i7

No game streaming is right up the amd's street.

No game streaming is right up the amd's street.

even more so intel's

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

My budge for this build is a little under 4k.  I know it is over kill and that i don't need all of that but it is what i want.  Now i am also going to be streaming to twitch from this computer using either a avermida capture card or a blackmagic capture card. I will also be editing the videos that i record so i can put it on youtube as well.  I want to stay with the x99 platform motherboard rog sries from asus.

This PC is a total waste of money. Please trust me on this. You need a 4790k to stream. That motherboard is just too much and that RAM is a ripoff. If you still want a 5820k, do what I did and get the cheapest motherboard and 16GB of RAM. All of the RAM and motherboards for x99 are great and you can't go wrong. That's a good video card to stick with. Please, this will save you hundreds of dollars that would have been wasted.

You dont need 32gb of platinums, you dont need a 5820k.

Buy a 4790k, 16gb of NORMAL ram from G.Skill or whatever. 

Also, you cant go wrong with a 980, question is if you need it and the 290 for 350$ less wont give you the needed performance.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

No no, no no!

Many problems. List your budget, I'll spec out something

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

No no, no no!

Many problems. List your budget, I'll spec out something

I want to stay under 4k.  I will be streaming to twitch and i will be recording game play from either a avermedia capture card or black madgic capture card that uses a pcie slot.

I want to stay under 4k.  I will be streaming to twitch and i will be recording game play from either a avermedia capture card or black madgic capture card that uses a pcie slot.

Wait wait wait wait wait...

will you be pc gaming at all??

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Wait wait wait wait wait...

will you be pc gaming at all??

Yes i will be playing games like COD and Battlefield and games from steam.

Yes i will be playing games like COD and Battlefield and games from steam.

OK, making sure

OVERKILL

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)