what's with all this talk about Witcher 3 graphical downgrading?

gilang01

I've surfed the net and found a couple of articles on Witcher 3 graphical downgrading. a couple on wccft and on vg247.

Post some links, pictures and your opinion so we can discuss. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

It may look worse than it looked in demos, but it doesn't look that much worse.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

This happened because of this trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtVdAasjOgU- Sword Of Destiny. It made everyone shit their pants in Excitement.

Then they showed this trailer .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtEO2xZ7BzQ- Elder Blood. Most people were like WTF . Including me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYwe_WHARdc. Official Gameplay Trailer . This is how the final game will look like which makes me excited.

Dude where have you been the past 5 months +. People talked about this for ages . There are 3000+ Post on the CD Projekt Forums about DOWNGRADING GRASS.

It may look worse than it looked in demos, but it doesn't look that much worse.

I Seriously don't know what you are talking about , the Game looks pretty good .

It looks on Par with the Official Gameplay Trailer. The Trees moving with the wind is neat and Honestly Youtube compression makes everything look iffy. 

Everytime I watch a Metal Gear Solid V Video on youtube at 1080P it makes me sick . Maybe I'm used to running the game at 4K Native.

This happened because of this trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtVdAasjOgU- Sword Of Destiny. It made everyone shit their pants in Excitement.

Then they showed this trailer .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtEO2xZ7BzQ- Elder Blood. Most people were like WTF . Including me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYwe_WHARdc. Official Gameplay Trailer . This is how the final game will look like which makes me excited.

Dude where have you been the past 5 months +. People talked about this for ages . There are 3000+ Post on the CD Projekt Forums about DOWNGRADING GRASS.

witcher 3 caught my attention just 2 weeks ago lol. i heard CDprojektred said the demos and gameplays we've seen are not MAXED OUT. but then I heard all these talks about downgrading, which makes things more interesting

witcher 3 caught my attention just 2 weeks ago lol. i heard CDprojektred said the demos and gameplays we've seen are not MAXED OUT. but then I heard all these talks about downgrading, which makes things more interesting

2 Weeks ago, LOL . Seriously have you been living under a rock. Not trying to insinaute anything but the HYPE on this game is HUGE.For the past 5 months I don't think you can go to a game news site and not see this game. I preordered the Collector's Edition and GOG Version ages ago and have been waiting impatiently delay after delay. Lucky you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGgO_kBKRzw-PC ON ULTRA . Keep in Mind there is some Youtube compression .

I'm not worried in the slightest. If there are any graphical issues the modders will sort it out i'm sure^^

The thing i'm most excited about is the gameplay. In jesse cox's video it looks very solid.

This all started when CDproject made some graphical changes. Which i was expecting since it's a pretty large open world game.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'm not worried in the slightest. If there are any graphical issues the modders will sort it out i'm sure^^

The thing i'm most excited about is the gameplay. In jesse cox's video it looks very solid.

This all started when CDproject made some graphical changes. Which i was expecting since it's a pretty large open world game.

I just plan to go HUDless and Horse ride for an few hours and do some side quest.

2 Weeks ago, LOL . Seriously have you been living under a rock. Not trying to insinaute anything but the HYPE on this game is HUGE.For the past 5 months I don't think you can go to a game news site and not see this game. I preordered the Collector's Edition and GOG Version ages ago and have been waiting impatiently delay after delay. Lucky you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGgO_kBKRzw-PC ON ULTRA . Keep in Mind there is some Youtube compression .

Hahaha ni offense taken. I got the game from my new 970, and since I haven't played rpg since forever (my last proper was mass effect 3) I'm looking forward to this game. I just hate downgrades, ever since the watch dogs fiasco

Hahaha ni offense taken. I got the game from my new 970, and since I haven't played rpg since forever (my last proper was mass effect 3) I'm looking forward to this game. I just hate downgrades, ever since the watch dogs fiasco

I love Mass Effect 2 , Completed it 4 times. Mass Effect 3 has some of the Best moments of the series but also some of the worst and I can't bring myself to playthrough it more than once. Maybe in the next 10 years.

Just download the Uncompressed version and Watch the Gamersyde Video I linked. Thats how the game will look like , If you like it then get it.

I just plan to go HUDless and Horse ride for an few hours and do some side quest.

According to CDprojectred there is going to be a metric butt ton of easter eggs and references in the game. I'm going to talk to everyone xD 

Stuff like this

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

According to CDprojectred there is going to be a metric butt ton of easter eggs and references in the game. I'm going to talk to everyone xD 

Stuff like this

This is actually essential in Harder difficulties since discovering that easter egg gives extra backstab damage.

This is actually essential in Harder difficulties since discovering that easter egg gives extra backstab damage.

I managed without it the first time. Doesn't seem to do much

I managed without it the first time. Doesn't seem to do much

I'm talking about Insane Difficulty -_-. The one where death = restart.

Judging from his video, the game looks just fine.  IMO lightning may not be as dramatic as Witcher 2, but I wasn't a fan of the whole blind you with yellow thing Witcher 2 had going on.  Though didn't get any daylight footage which is a bummer.

Combat looks faster, but still similar to Witcher 2 (which IMO felt clumsy at times).

I like what I see so far basically.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Aren't the reviews supposed to go down this week?

Win10 | Z77 Extreme4 | 3570k | Evga GTX 980 Ti SC+| 16GB Ripjaws | Corsair RM650 | CrucalMX 100 256 x2| Senn HD 558 |BenQ Zowie EC1A| KBP V60 Blues | Acer XB270H |

Aren't the reviews supposed to go down this week?

It doesn't release until May 19th, and it's rare these days to have a review embargo lifted before launch day. CD Projekt RED doesn't always follow the industry trends, but such a move would come as a pleasant surprise.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm mistaken. The embargo lifts May 12th. Classy.

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/62562/20150502/witcher-3-wild-hunt-review-embargo-lifted-may-12th-cd-projekt-red-gamers-become-ciri.htm

Every hyped up game from E3 that gets downgraded makes people talk and hate on the game publisher for bullshitting and false adcertising. *cough* Watch_dogs *cough*

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE