Hi so is it worth upgrading from a huewei G510 to a Moto E because right now my huewei only gots 380~ ram and a shitty dual core proccesor and the moto e is only about 100~ euro's and has a quad core 1gb ram and lollipop 5.0/5.1 and because i am in love with heartstone i want to play it on my phone but requires 4.1 andriod and 1 gb ram 

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

i have a moto G myself, and i'm honestly very impressed with motorola, when i dont use my phone (which happens a lot) it'll last nearly 2 weeks on battery.

i gotta say this tho: motorola is pretty much stock android, it doesnt even come with a custom music player (it has google play music tho) so be prepared for an evening of tinkering to have the device to your liking.

Please, punctuation.

As for the question, the Moto E is a pretty good deal, for 100 bucks you can't go wrong.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Imo, you won't really benefit from a slow quad core. You should watch linus's "review" on the moto E. It should be on vessel.