Congrats! You just proved what the word "rumour" means!

This is proof from NCIX

They did make a 760ti. It was only available for OEM and was pretty much a rebadge of the 670.

Yeah look at 80% of the other posts in this topic.

You will notice that they all are telling that exact same thing.

Thanks for telling me for the eleventeenth time something that I already knew and just forgot.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

This is proof from NCIX

You realize that NCIX "news" is mostly just restating the rumours spread by the internet, right?

Just because NCIX makes a video about it doesn't make it true. They have done plenty of "news" coverage in the past that turned out to be false.

They do it for views and money, because rumours bring in tons of traffic.

But you still don't runderstand that unless Nvidia officially announces that they are releasing it, its still a rumour.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yeah look at 80% of the other posts in this topic.

You will notice that they all are telling that exact same thing.

Thanks for telling me for the eleventeenth time something that I already knew and just forgot.

Yes and 80% of the post is about how there probably won't be a 960ti or 970ti.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Congrats! You just proved what the word "rumour" means!

are you being sarcastic?

PC Specs: Case Corsair Vengeance C70 - CPU i7-4770K @3.5Ghz - MOBO Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H - RAM HyperX Fury 2x8GB @1600Mhz - GPU MSI VENTUS RTX 2080 SUPER - HDD Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB, Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB, WD Black 4TB - PSU EVGA 750 G2 - Display Samsung S22C150 - CPU Cooler CM 212 Hyper EVO - Mouse Steelseries Sensei 310 - Current Wattage by pcpartpicker: 387W.

are you being sarcastic?

No, those are actually still rumours. It hasn't been officially announced, therefore it is a rumour. That's how this works.

There is 0 physical evidence, proof, or claims by nvidia.

Spoiler

lol jk

I actually didn't think about the OEM 760ti, I was only talking about GPUs that you could actually buy at a store

also there was no 460ti, 470ti, 570ti, or 770ti so that kinda shows what I was referring to

Check my 'About Me' page on my profile. 

Also my point was just that they don't follow any standard with it. 

Check my 'About Me' page on my profile. 

Also my point was just that they don't follow any standard with it. 

lol

blame linus :D

Spoiler

No, those are actually still rumours. It hasn't been officially announced, therefore it is a rumour. That's how this works.

There is 0 physical evidence, proof, or claims by nvidia.

if it's a rumour, then why nvidia hasnt say something about it, that, it will be not planned, or, stop posting notices about it, etc.

just curious

PC Specs: Case Corsair Vengeance C70 - CPU i7-4770K @3.5Ghz - MOBO Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H - RAM HyperX Fury 2x8GB @1600Mhz - GPU MSI VENTUS RTX 2080 SUPER - HDD Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB, Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB, WD Black 4TB - PSU EVGA 750 G2 - Display Samsung S22C150 - CPU Cooler CM 212 Hyper EVO - Mouse Steelseries Sensei 310 - Current Wattage by pcpartpicker: 387W.

No, never.

nvidia has never made a 760ti or whatever, they follow patterns with their naming scheme so you can be 100% sure there won't be

The 980ti is a runour, no proof that it actually will ever exist.

False, 760 Ti was a thing. Just OEM

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-760ti-oem

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

if it's a rumour, then why nvidia hasnt say something about it, that, it will be not planned, or, stop posting notices about it, etc.

just curious

because it raises their stock prices and makes business go up

the 790 was a rumour, never existed but still increased their stocks

at this point it seems likely that it will exist, but until the official announcement it remains in "rumour" status :)

Spoiler

What do you mean?

hes the one who signed it ;)

Spoiler

GTX 960 BRONZE :D Its got um a brown led! YEAH

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Maybe, 970ti would just be a 970 with a full 4gb of usable vram hurrdurr, but the 960ti might be thing since there was a 660ti which was a consumer card and a 760 ti as others have mentioned which was an OEM card.