Deathadder 2013, Steelseries Rival or G502?

CydiaDash

As the title states... D.A 2013, S.S Rival or G502? I would love to hear your guys' opinions on these mice - please list your preference from 1 to 3 :) . I use the claw grip if that helps. I play mainly FPS games like Battlefield and CS:GO. Thanks in advance guys :P

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

1. Rival

2. G502

3. Razer garbage

Everyone else is gonna say 502, but I would rather have the Rival

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

1. Rival

2. G502

3. Razer garbage

Everyone else is gonna say 502, but I would rather have the Rival

I was actually leaning towards the rival, so I'm glad to see I'm not the only one rooting for it :P

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

to the dude saying razer garbage, the deathadder (like it or not) is actually one of the best mice out there, razer doesnt cheap out on that thing

but more on topic, any of those mice will suffice perfectly, theyre all top of line mice :)

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I would suggest trying out the G502 before buying. It has a unique design that doesn't fit all hands. I think it feels absolutely terrible.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Razer still lands as the bottom on my list for build quality. It's still got button pretravel issues as well.

G502 is probably the best in terms of quality, though my personal preference would be the Rival. If you have a Best Buy nearby, all 3 of these will be on display.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Never owned Rival so cant compare it. Had deathadder 2012.

1. 502 (my current mouse, played CS:GO and BF4 with it)
2. Razer (had the mouse from 2012-2014)

G502 feels slightly better in hand. Is little heavier but nothing to affect your aiming. I use claw grip too :) 

Absolutely love the thumb rest and free-spinning wheel !

Deathadder now feels and looks like a freaking toy compared to G502. Its so plasticy.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

You can't go wrong with the Rival. I have one and I can say it's a nice mouse for FPS's. Not sure how it handles Claw grip though... I feel it's a better mouse for Palm or Fingertip.

But the Deathadder is a great choice aswell.

I don't like the looks and shape of the G502 (personal opinion).

I would say the G502 is the best one for claw gripping. I use the G402, which is really similar, and it works pretty well when claw gripping. The Rival and DeathAdder are more for palm and fingertip grippers, because they are heavily based off of classic Microsoft mice.

My personal list:

1. G502

2. Deathadder 2013 

3. Rival 

The Deathadder 2013 and Rival are pretty close in my list though, the G502 dominates them though.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Out of those three it simply comes down to preference, and since we are making Lists, here is mine:

1. DA Chroma, due to better Cursorfeel and slightly better shape than Rival, feels more nimble to me

2. Rival, one of the worst 3310 i have seen, but more than good enough

3. G502, is the last simply because of its weight