LED lights for h440?

Snake21

been looking for a led light or rgb led light for my h440 case, which would be a better choice get a nzxt sleeve kit (single color only), deepcool RGB led strip with remote control for RGB settings ( still dont know if one pack would be enough), or just go on a store that sell RGB led strips and mod  (dont know how much will it cost me and how good it will be).

Just buy some RGB LED Strips that use USB and write yourself a little software that allows you to input intervals of red, green, and blue to create whatever color you like, then route it through the USB connection, through an Arduino or similar micro-controller, and into the LEDs.

edit: This is advanced, but you will most likely get better colors, and you could adjust the saturation, brightness, latency (so like will the LED's act like a monitor and refresh at something like 60Hz) and maybe the voltages in the LEDs

FairladyZ | If you want to reply to me, please quote my post! Idiocity, the best money wasting PC build ever!

I have the NZXT light strip kit, the sticky pads suck but the lighting is nice

2015-05-03%2013.01.22.jpg?_subject_uid=2

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

I have the NZXT light strip kit, the sticky pads suck but the lighting is nice

2015-05-03%2013.01.22.jpg?_subject_uid=2

the adhesive are easy to fix, what i want to know is it better to get a non branded LED strip and match it with a controller, and how to connect it on my existing PSU

the adhesive are easy to fix, what i want to know is it better to get a non branded LED strip and match it with a controller, and how to connect it on my existing PSU

There is absolutely no reason to get a "non-branded", they are not better. They will 95% of the time use the same LEDs, for example if you're looking for an RGB strip, the LEDs you want (best/brightest) are SMD5050. Any strip that has those is fine. Just buy one made for PCs, with already-installed connections.

It might cost slightly more, but it'll work better and much better for cable management, ease of use, and setup.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

The NZXT strip comes on a PCI bracket, and is powered by molex. @MrYuriy is also correct, however.

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

You can check out my store here for single colour LED strips - AddonCustoms.com (UK Based, we ship world wide and most of the time still works out cheaper than buying from your own country)

Forum member Lays done a quick review here - Click Here
Forum member jtai117 done a review here - Click Here
Both topics contain pictures of their builds with our LEDs.

Each LED strip is handmade by me, you pick the power cable length  (from 10cm to 2 meters) and connector (3pin fan or 4pin molex), the power cable also gets sleeve in HD (High Density) black paracord. (all LEDs are tested before being sent)

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Hi! A lot of our customers like our LED's in their H440's. I know the best way to route the cables and the LED's for the maximum effect. The LED's are RGB with alot of effects on them. Here is the products needed for a perfect set :

Our controller: https://modguru.net/product/rf-rgb-controller/

1 strip of 30CM and 1 of 60CM: https://modguru.net/product/led-strip-rgb/

And lastely one splitter: https://modguru.net/product/guru-rgb-splitter-1-to-3-black/

You can contact our livechat if you have any additional questions :)

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever