Origin |On the House|

lovingGamer

Origin |On the House|

They are only giving away shitty games...
I was curious will they giveaway BF4?

My thought, Not in 2 years 99%

Please don't comment things like game is really cheap now just go buy it.... please

Origin |On the House|

They are only giving away shitty games...

I was curious will they giveaway BF4?

My thought, Not in 2 years 99%

Please don't comment things like game is really cheap now just go buy it.... please

They did give away Battlefield 3 though :)

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Not for a long time I think mate. Bf3 nor bad company 2 haven't been on there... At least to the best of my knowledge. The newest game I think I saw was dead space.

I5 3570K, MSI Z77A G45, 8GB 2133MHz Gskill Ripjaws, MSI TwinFrozr GTX 780, Samsung 840 Evo SSD, WD Green 1TB HDD, OCZ 750 Watt PSU, Zalman Z11+ 

They did give away Battlefield 3 though :)

WTF? When? What? Why? Why did I even buy it??!!??? I have no hope for EA anymore.

So their business model is to just wait long enough and you get a free game? Lol.

Good for people who don't have it, but not so good for the people who paid full price for the game lol.

I5 3570K, MSI Z77A G45, 8GB 2133MHz Gskill Ripjaws, MSI TwinFrozr GTX 780, Samsung 840 Evo SSD, WD Green 1TB HDD, OCZ 750 Watt PSU, Zalman Z11+ 

WTF? When? What? Why? Why did I even buy it??!!??? I have no hope for EA anymore.

So their business model is to just wait long enough and u get a free game? Lol.

Good for people who don't ha e it but not so good for the people who paid full price for the game lol.

ahhaaha

So their business model is to just wait long enough and u get a free game? Lol.

Good for people who don't ha e it but not so good for the people who paid full price for the game lol.

You didn't know? LOL. My 2 brother go it when it was On the House and also got it for my alt account.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

You didn't know? LOL. My 2 brother go it when it was On the House and also got it for my alt account.

Nah never knew lol, I've been trying to get some of my friends who never played it to buy it but they wouldn't, they said "why, we already have bf4?" Well looks like I missed that one then. have they released BF:BC2 on it yet?

I don't know when, but It will be for sure in some years... xD They also give for free the entire Sims 2 Collections with every DLC.

So yeah, is good to have an eye in origin time to time ;)

I'm from Spain so English is not my main language but I'm trying to make my best not writing any typo.

Not for a long time I think mate. Bf3 nor bad company 2 haven't been on there... At least to the best of my knowledge. The newest game I think I saw was dead space.

BF3 WAS On there.

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

BF 3 was on there, it was later on sale for 1 USD as well as far as I remember

Dragon Age Origins was also there, I got it. Wasn't able to get BF 3.......been lazy that time  -_-

Finally got PS4 Pro

>EA doesn't give away free games... Goddamn bastards

>EA gives away free games, including some AAA titles at times, goddamn bastards making me pay for games and then giving them away for free years after... Goddamn bastards

Logic.

Oh, I did get BF3 for free. And months after I did get Titanfall and BF4 for 10€ each.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

BF3 has been on sale or free for few times. But first was 6 months after BF4 release. So since HL just came out, maybe somewhere during fall? But I think its also depenging on how many play it. If the amount of players is radically decreasing, they might get it on huge discount. EA/DICE have premium and booster packs to create money flow after all.

It still funny how they try get Titanfall back into top with game time promotion. Feels to me like its like that all the time.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

EA doesn't give away free games > they suck dick because they're EA.

EA gives away free game that i paid for that's 3 Years old > they suck dick becuase i already bought it.

I have no hope for you...

As for BF4 being OTH it would probably be around....

About 2 years i recon...

They rarely give away AAA games, even then they do it quietly, BF3 was free for few days last summer i think, but i missed it.