Please help this just happen twice

SemiSolid1

my pc shut down saying there was an error this happen while playing far cry 3 twice in a row please tell me what this means[ATTACH=CONFIG]n2748[/ATTACH]

It's most likely a driver issue. Can't really know anything unless you post the code from the memory dump file.

yea, throw that in windbg and get the codes. we can troubleshoot from there. good chance its driver error.

This could be a number of things. What happens before it shuts down? Does it lock up then shut down or does it just go black and shut down? What do you have for a GPU and what driver version/do you overclock or anything?? This can help us help you more :)

This could be a number of things. What happens before it shuts down? Does it lock up then shut down or does it just go black and shut down? What do you have for a GPU and what driver version/do you overclock or anything?? This can help us help you more :)

it shuts down normally, I have the latest drivers for everything, gpu is sapphire 7870 I did have it overclocked to 1200mhz but once I put it back to 1000 it didnt happen again

Shuts down normally, what do you mean exactly? If you lowered your overclock and it stopped then that is most likely the issue causing your computer to shut down.

Shuts down normally' date=' what do you mean exactly? If you lowered your overclock and it stopped then that is most likely the issue causing your computer to shut down. [/quote']

what would you say is a safe overclock I could do

I do not know much about over clocking the gpu, but would that be the same thing as maybe needing more voltage to keep it stable or something?