How can i setup fast internet.

Demon808

Hello

Im moving houses and i wont to know what would be a good router or modern for gaming, searching internet and just getting the most out of my internet. Budget $200.00 I live in Australia NSW, Port Stephens, please help.

Depends on internet speed, and how many devices you have mostly how many devices you have..

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

the asus nighthawk is generally good for that price range.

Do you mean the netgear nighthawk? It's a little pricey, I would go for the ASUS RT-N66U (Dark night) unless you need ac wifi, then look at the ASUS RT-AC66U, I have used the N66U in the past, it was very reliable, quick and had decent range. 

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

i will be running a computer for gaming and a Samsung tablet for casual browsing. 

I'm also going with telstra which is  20MBps speeds.