G500 or Deathadder 2013

KneesWeak

I play fps's. no mmo's some rpgs/fps like fallout n skyrim. thats all

G500. Been said last livestream by the gods themselves.  

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

I play mainly FPS's and have a G500s and it works great. Some people say optical sensors are better for fps games because of the guaranteed no acceleration but I don't notice any on my G500s. The deathadder is a very good mouse too, IMO the deathadder is actually more comfortable. I feel like the plastic used on the G500s is more solid and the whole mouse just feels a bit better built. I would go for the deathadder if you don't mind the less buttons, on the fly dpi changing, and the mouse feeling a bit cheaper.

PC Specs: CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.4Ghz | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-v lx | RAM: 8GB Patriot memory | GPU: EVGA GTX 660 Ti | PSU: Corsair GS500

Peripherals: Keyboard: Corsair K70 Silver/Blue | Mouse: Logitech G500s | Speakers: Logitech Z506 | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144hz monitor 

If you can, try em out for yourself and see which is more comfortable. Either should be great, I personally have the DeathAdder 3.5G/V2 model and I love the comfort. Everyone has different preferences.

For FPS you want a 'perfect' sensor, 1:1 tracking. The Deathadder has that, the G500 doesn't. The G400/G400s are more comparable to the Deathadder 2013 than the G500. Maybe look into them aswell.

For FPS you want a 'perfect' sensor, 1:1 tracking. The Deathadder has that, the G500 doesn't. The G400/G400s are more comparable to the Deathadder 2013 than the G500. Maybe look into them aswell.

I'm just asking but what things do the G400 and DA have in common?

P.S

The G500s has more functions than the DeathAdder so how can you compare it with the DA? Also what is the G500s generally used for?

For FPS, you want the G400 over the G500.

I'm just asking but what things do the G400 and DA have in common? P.S The G500s has more functions than the DeathAdder so how can you compare it with the DA? Also what is the G500s generally used for?

As he said, they're both notable for having "flawless" sensors compared to the majority of mice (G400 - flawless, G500 - not flawless). They're also both palm mice.

For FPS, you want the G400 over the G500.

As he said, they're both notable for having "flawless" sensors compared to the majority of mice (G400 - flawless, G500 - not flawless). They're also both palm mice.

But the G500s has weights and stuffs. If the G400s is compared with the Razer DA then what's the good things about the G500s?

But the G500s has weights and stuffs. If the G400s is compared with the Razer DA then what's the good things about the G500s?

"It has weights and stuffs" pretty much covers it. If you need a mouse that's good at being a mouse you get the G400 (FPS/Competitive games), but if you instead need an extended keyboard (extra buttons), then you get the G500 (MMOs/RPGs).

I prefer the Deathadder 2013, it has an extremely accurate sensor with no acceleration or angle snapping and a liftoff distance tuner. I believe the G500 has some angle snapping but I may be wrong.

Just a note for the Deathadder though, the surface finish is scratched rather easily.