NEED NEW GAMING DESK (Under 300 AUD)

Ok, so I have been looking around for awhile and I can't find any decent gaming PC desks under $300 AU except for:

http://www.amazon.com/FURNITURE-Bush-Furniture-Espresso-Collection-60-inch/dp/B005EOL812/ref=pd_sim_hg_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0QKKQAY6YVVG3SZ2HTMF&tag=kotakuamzn-20&ascsubtag=[t|comment[p|1566583931[a|B005EOL812[au|455861024

AND

http://www.amazon.com/Atlantic-33935701-Gaming-Desk/dp/B0058O8EN8/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hg_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0HCTMRRKSRVW0ZVD3M8J&tag=kotakuamzn-20&ascsubtag=[t|comment[p|1566562312[a|B0058O8EN8[au|5724669193383526166

I'm looking for a desk that will fit my AOC G2460PG G-Sync and still have enough space to put my other things ontop and not feel cluttered. The room I am in, the floor is carpet. So it will probably need somewhere to put my desktop. Thank you! 
PS: If worse comes to worse, the Atlantic Gaming Desk will do. But then I will need something to put my desktop on. its 45cm high, 22cm thick and 36cm long.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

HAH

"Gaming Desk" lol. Please don't get brainwashed into buying something just because it has "gaming" at the start of it. I can understand it may sound as if it's optimized for gaming, but it's really not. The first one would be good. And it's on sale to, very nice deal to be honest. Do keep in mind shipping will cost TONNES  *crowd laughs*

So yeah, try to factor in shipping costs to.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

snip

There is no difference between a gaming desk and a desk.

Look for something in your country, shipping would be the same as the desk + import fees.

If you have something similar to ikea that would be your best option

Outside of that go grab yourself a screw driver, saw and a few bit of wood amke up what you want yourself :D

Outside of that go grab yourself a screw driver, saw and a few bit of wood amke up what you want yourself :D

Like what that other guy did with that custom desk. I've been trying to find that build log to.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

HAH

"Gaming Desk" lol. Please don't get brainwashed into buying something just because it has "gaming" at the start of it. I can understand it may sound as if it's optimized for gaming, but it's really not. The first one would be good. And it's on sale to, very nice deal to be honest. Do keep in mind shipping will cost TONNES  *crowd laughs*

So yeah, try to factor in shipping costs to.

I agree. I didn't literally mean "Gaming." I mean't a desk that is suitable for my needs. (Long sessions without being uncomfortable)

IKEA MATE

Magical Pineapples

I think I might give it a go. Only one problem. My floor is carpet and I would need an option on where to put my desktop without it being on the floor. Suggestions?

just get a flat piece of wood or metal and put your case on top of that

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020